onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke Commentary

PVFC_4_EVA

Slightly off topic. 

I can't afford Sky so I'm listening to Arsenal v Man city on Radio 5.

Commentator 

Mikel arteta would of thought that it was looking OMINOUS in the first few minutes but they are still in the game. 

Karen Carney

I haven't got my Scrabble dictionary I don't know what you mean 

Absolutely staggering 

Advert

I was out and about ,so had to endure Radio Stoke blatant bias on car radio.As Vale game was 15 mins behind Stoke ,I fully expected at their HT  ,a switch to Vale Park for remainder of Vale half. But, no chance. However Vale fans had to endure the Stoke game during Vale's HT. Point proven, as no way it would have happened had it been Radio Sjoke City playing at 315pm.

Personally not sure what Birchall said that was wrong yesterday, he was saying we were better than Tuesday which we were, was saying that we are bang in trouble and not too good to go down which is the case.  I much sooner have people who say it how it is rather than some who never have a bad thing to say despite how hopeless some of the performances can be.

Guest Vale at home
20 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

I was out and about ,so had to endure Radio Stoke blatant bias on car radio.As Vale game was 15 mins behind Stoke ,I fully expected at their HT  ,a switch to Vale Park for remainder of Vale half. But, no chance. However Vale fans had to endure the Stoke game during Vale's HT. Point proven, as no way it would have happened had it been Radio Sjoke City playing at 315pm.

Well said. 

2 hours ago, rsb said:

if your car radio is FM you will only get stoke game  vale game on DAB unless joke and crewe don,t have a game  then it on then its on all bands of RS.

I know.My issue was ,they didnt go over to the Vale game at Stokies half time. However, the Vale fans on DAB ,had to endure the Stoke game during the Vale half time.

Only listened to first half commentary of the Vale game with Birchall and bowers ,switched the volume down as didnt want listen to them anymore .

Love in over Cambridge players but totally hate in of the Vale players ,weird really when one of them used play for us and the other allegedly supports us .

All I kept hearing was Vales lack of quality this Vale squad has  ,yes we know but it wasnt half as bad as how they were describing it they were totally anti Vale 

6 hours ago, Mario said:
6 hours ago, rob1983 said:
Terrible commentary today in radio stoke. Negative especially birchall and the amount of times they got the players mixed up was unreal.

Dont know what was up with Chris yesterday zero credit in the first half got one on him I reckon

I though the same, I think he'd lost a tenner or maybe a few tenners. I usually enjoy the commentary whoever it is but yesterday I thought we were playing the 1970 Brazilians not a Cambs team in Lge 2. There were times when I had to close my eyes in case we conceded 3 goals in 3 secs.....I was scared....lol

He's probably as concerned and confused about the Vale this last 3-4 months as we all are.

Archived