Match Thread: Tranmere Rovers v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really don’t understand the criticism of Hurst, I think people are being really unfair on him. At the start of the season, I don’t think anyone thought he’d even be in our match day squad, and I inclu

Do you mean Dario?! 😆

After a few beers, I've reflected on today's game.... and i still think we're <ovf censored>

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

We had a cracker mate by the name of Grant who the majority on here called lazy and disinterested.

Makes you weep 

Listen to the podcasts, he was never staying.

• Thanks 1

Only thing good about this match is they did not score more than 3 goals against us.  Looked like they could have got 5-6 goals easily.

Oh well next match to come.  Still think looking at the table we are in a relegation fight as we can't count on Grimsby and Southend being that bad.  Teams below us have games in hand and could put us well down the table.

• Like 2

Advert:

Advert:

I said we'd be lucky to lose 3-0 and we ended up 3-1, so I suppose it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it might have been.

Truth is we're an appalling football side. Forget for a moment the good work Carol has done outside of the club. Where it matters the most is on it, on the pitch, and sadly we haven't improved one bit as of yet. We're a laughing stock with clowns all over the place. On the pitch. On the sidelines. On OVF.

<ovf censored>!

Edited by TylerB
  • Like 1

Am a minimal contributor as like to have a balanced opinion.....but...
1. Pedestrian, risk averse, lacking confidence , lack of creation and initiave/ leadership.
2. Joyce worst offender re above.
3. Defence are disjointed, nervy, inviting pressure, and lacking any quality whatsoever. Mills, Crookes and Whitehurst should be nowhere near this side.
4. Southend and Grimsby flattered beyond reality.
5. Is it too much to ask for Ifollow/EFL to instruct BBC broadcasters that people all over the world are not paying to listen to avTranmere superfan interrupting and contradicting an even-handed BBC reporter to push his own opinions beyond challenge. We can all do that if so employed. But not pleasant listening for relatively moderate fans.

Anyway, team is crying out for a STRONG new manager ASAP to get rid of some and bang a few heads of others.

• Like 3

Advert:

Very poor performance all round with the exception of Brown. 2nd best all over the pitch. To me a lot them players are going through the motions .When will the players wake up and realise we are playing for survival and need a bit of fight?

Don't see much fight from them at all - we just accept our fate.

3 very very poor goals to give away... At least we know Crookes can't play CB either.

New manager need ASAP!!!!

• Like 2

Expected results given their form recently... but unexpected performance. Very poor at the back.

The sooner the new manager can come in the better... AS LONG as it’s not just for the sake of getting one. 

• Like 2