Protests tomorrow IF we lose.

I think it is time to say enough is enough. The players, coaches and board members are clearly in a detached bubble and don't quite understand that anguish being felt by the fans over the complete incompetence shown from top to bottom at this club. 

The time is now to make our feelings known in person. I propose that we make ourselves heard tomorrow in the main car park in the event that we lose at home to the club currently languishing at the foot of the football league. We, the fans haven't gone anywhere. The players, staff and ultimately the board members need to see that there are uncomfortable consequences to continued incompetence in the name of Port Vale.

Who's with me!!!!!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Advert:

Think your timing is out mate. In a pandemic with no fans what else could the owners possibly be doing at this stage? 

They've saved the club and reunited PVFC with Vale Park. See the bigger picture!

Have a pop at the players if they lose tomorrow by all means, but not the owners. 

<ovf censored> the law, getting the message over to our under performing players must fall within the essential category. During this period of house arrest, our recent <ovf censored> results are doing nothing for my mental health. Time for a release.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Advert:

"Some people say that football is a matter of life and death. It's more important than that". I've been self isolating for the past 10 months, but will emerge from my home for this cause.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 posters, all with less than 100 posts, all with similar writing styles, popping up rapidly in order to offer support for a blatantly illegal and unjustified protest?

Close the thread. Someone fairly unintelligent on the wind up.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

Just now, Joe B said:

4 posters, all with less than 100 posts, all with similar writing posts, popping up rapidly in order to offer support for a blatantly illegal and unjustified protest?

Close the thread. Someone on the wind up.

Has the government outlawed peaceful protests now? I knew we were in the midst of tyranny, but that's going a little bit far isn't it?

Listen Joe, get back to twitter with your WOKE cancel culture mates if you don't like it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

Has the government outlawed peaceful protests now? I knew we were in the midst of tyranny, but that's going a little bit far isn't it?

Listen Joe, get back to twitter with your WOKE cancel culture mates if you don't like it.

Hahahaha!

Shut down the thread, Admins. What's being proposed is both illegal and absolutely daft. 

7.  During the emergency period, no person may participate in a gathering in a public place of more than two people except—

(a)where all the persons in the gathering are members of the same household,

(b)where the gathering is essential for work purposes,

(c)to attend a funeral,

(d)where reasonably necessary—

(i)to facilitate a house move,

(ii)to provide care or assistance to a vulnerable person, including relevant personal care within the meaning of paragraph 7(3B) of Schedule 4 to the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Groups Act 2006,

(iii)to provide emergency assistance, or

(iv)to participate in legal proceedings or fulfil a legal obligation.

Edited by Joe B

Advert:

12 minutes ago, AMF said:

the fans haven't gone anywhere

Probably the only relevant part - its because we cant go anywhere 😄

14 minutes ago, AMF said:

I think it is time to say enough is enough. The players, coaches and board members are clearly in a detached bubble and don't quite understand that anguish being felt by the fans over the complete incompetence shown from top to bottom at this club. 

The time is now to make our feelings known in person. I propose that we make ourselves heard tomorrow in the main car park in the event that we lose at home to the club currently languishing at the foot of the football league. We, the fans haven't gone anywhere. The players, staff and ultimately the board members need to see that there are uncomfortable consequences to continued incompetence in the name of Port Vale.

Who's with me!!!!!!! 

Good effort, mate!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Jacko51 said:

Good effort, mate!!!

All his mates (or himself with 4 accounts) popping up within seconds with identical messages.

Lads actually planned this out. 

• robf locked this topic