onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Southend United

Fosse69

Advert

10 hours ago, Doha said:

@Phil B

Phil, these comments come every week from a wide range of people. Sproson annoys the fans week in week out. Someone on RS needs to man up and admit on air why you let an incredibly biased, transparent football agent commentate on a team featuring several players who pay him an annual percentage for representation. His bias is painfully clear. 

It annoyed me when they were talking about getting abuse from. Facebook groups and how they should give commentating a go and see it's not easy. I couldn't help thinking they are being paid to commentate, be better at it. 

16 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Enigma isnt he? We can see he has undoubted talent for Division 2 but the age old frailty of injuries rears it's head all the time with him.

Certainly is. If we are doing well and you have decent-ish players in that position you can sometimes carry a player like him in the hope he gets over his injuries. Sadly with squad sizes and the reduction to 20 next season he is a risk to big to take. 

The most frustrating thing with their goal is not that Dave gives it away, but that he turns away with his hands on his head rather than rushing to try and get it back. That's why he should of got a rollocking.

But that doesnt take away from his brilliant overall performance. Were a much better side with him in it.

19 hours ago, Walka003 said:

I see this exact same post every week from different people, but why do we always do the same useless long ball kick off? 

Maybe friends and family have a bet on the time th3 ball first goes out of play.  Remember Le Tissier saying all the team used to have a bet on about 3 seconds

Couldn't watch this because of getting a COVID-19 jab. But obviously very pleased we won this relegation battle. That's where we are until we get back to level wins and losses and therefore significantly climb the table. Job 1 is to cut out individual errors. Job 2 become defensively rock solid. Job 3 is to win games against teams with equivalent squad strengths 1-0. Job 4 is to survive pressure at the end of the second half, break away and win 2-0. Have it v the beautiful game doesn't matter; just be effective.

12 hours ago, Doha said:

@Phil B

Phil, these comments come every week from a wide range of people. Sproson annoys the fans week in week out. Someone on RS needs to man up and admit on air why you let an incredibly biased, transparent football agent commentate on a team featuring several players who pay him an annual percentage for representation. His bias is painfully clear. 

Maybe Phil Bowers and Lee Blakeman can take note,as they monitor these sites🤔🤔🤔🤔

It really is getting a bit blown out of proportion for me all this is 

Wide range , = 5 people on here , who are the noisy nagging minority , who moan at a stand in coach smiling after a defeat to people cheering in the background who work for the club to all range of negative nonsense

We win 5-1.. what can we moan about .. the co-commentary !?

Bonkers !

Had a mooch at the Southend Echo, always like to see the opposite view.

Universally accepted that was their low point of the season. You can only beat what's in front of you and we made them and Grimsby look awful whilst in the middle of poor form ourselves. 

Desperate times call for desperate actions, it seems Nile Ranger is crawling out from under his rock to sign for them .

2 hours ago, WV said:

It annoyed me when they were talking about getting abuse from. Facebook groups and how they should give commentating a go and see it's not easy. I couldn't help thinking they are being paid to commentate, be better at it. 

Let's face it , radio Stoke is just rank amateur right through. blakeman and Smith are as arrogant as it gets for a pair of nobodies on a tin pot station

10 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Let's face it , radio Stoke is just rank amateur right through. blakeman and Smith are as arrogant as it gets for a pair of nobodies on a tin pot station

Sproson audibly sighed when Taylor was taken off, I don't want agents of players passing comments that are so biased towards their own.

Agree as well about Blakeman and Smith, Denis is ok but Angela what a suppercillious lady she is, typical woman .....never wrong and knows it all. 

On the Sproson theme, hope the club and the new manager look further afield for new recruits than Sproson.

1 minute ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Brakeman is an total ar—hole if he’s commenting I turn it off but the sjoke bias is unbelievable and a joke 

Stoke and Crewe's summarisers are both very pro their teams but you get the snide comments from blakeman over the years re. demonstrations falling out with smurthwaite,........he's in for a shock if stoke dunna get up in the next few years their supporters won't mess about ...how will he report that ? 

2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Had a mooch at the Southend Echo, always like to see the opposite view.

Universally accepted that was their low point of the season. You can only beat what's in front of you and we made them and Grimsby look awful whilst in the middle of poor form ourselves. 

Desperate times call for desperate actions, it seems Nile Ranger is crawling out from under his rock to sign for them .

Sam Hart apologised on Twitter....I still follow him from when he was with us......the response from the fans to him was very supportive. They were so bad yesterday I nearly felt sorry for them....for at least 60 seconds!

Archived