onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board & EGM

PVTony

Dropped your guard i see. I fail to see how you could take pleasure in the event of an EGM board survival. Do you have something to lose if they leave?

You have only proven those that call you a WUM, to be correct.

Like I said, im getting annoyed at how negative some people are. I know we discussed and agreed that the club will alway get damaged when this battle is happening. That said the path of least damage is a board victory.

At least then we don't have another split over who the new owner may or may not be? Then we have all this again on the first sign of failure. Maybe if we lost a few of those voicing out now and dragging others with them, then Vale would be better without them?

Advert

Like I said, im getting annoyed at how negative some people are. I know we discussed and agreed that the club will alway get damaged when this battle is happening. That said the path of least damage is a board victory.

At least then we don't have another split over who the new owner may or may not be? Then we have all this again on the first sign of failure. Maybe if we lost a few of those voicing out now and dragging others with them, then Vale would be better without them?

So, you now want a Board victory at the EGM - that is clear. You also want Vale fans out of the club, but not any Board member.

It is clear now, you are pro-Board...and not worth listening to further.

So, you now want a Board victory at the EGM - that is clear. You also want Vale fans out of the club, but not any Board member.

It is clear now, you are pro-Board...and not worth listening to further.

The guy's a monster pleb just like his buddy Oliver. V2001 took over during a fans revolt, the only difference is that the current protest movement has a larger following.

The loser mentality of some.

You complete and utter co ck. The people who are most vocal on wanting the board out, have many, many years of support behind them yet you say the club don't need them? I'd say the club needs all the fans it can get and we will never achieve this if ANY of the present or past board are involved after the egm.

For Us All, you would do well to remember that.

Like I said, im getting annoyed at how negative some people are. I know we discussed and agreed that the club will alway get damaged when this battle is happening. That said the path of least damage is a board victory. You could not be more wrong!

At least then we don't have another split over who the new owner may or may not be?

You sure about that?!!

Then we have all this again on the first sign of failure.

It will remain if they remain, only worse.

Maybe if we lost a few of those voicing out now and dragging others with them, then Vale would be better without them?

I'm inclined to believe that PVFC would be better off without you aswell as the board. That is indeed if you are one of us, which i now sincerely doubt.

If he was a vale fan, he would realise that his idea of 'a path of least damage' means keeping Peter miller (paid silly money to secure a loan on the ground and steal £250k worth of shares) on board along with 2 people we know nothing about and brought in to work alongside him (what kind of people will do that!?).

Where's Scottland?? Will I need a passport?

Scotland - lets see, thats the frozen north of GB where the blokes ware skirts and they want independance - give em there independance then switch off the Gas and Electric supply from England now we have emptyed all there oil reserves - better still let the IMF loan em some money like theyve done to Ireland,Greece,Portugul etc.:shifty:

As for the EGM have it regardless of V2001 and Vote em off in there absence then employ baliffs to stop them entering Vale Park.:yes:

Ok, my thinking behind this.

Firstly I want the board to go as I think they have taken us as far as they can and am worried that we seem to be willing to take anyone on, so long as it keeps them in place.

However, how much of the taking anyone on has been brought about by the actions of some of the fans calling for change? If you get into a war, then it just becomes a battle and you will do anything to survive. Before all of this the board were turning down investors, then it all seems to become a battle and they are now taking on, anyone who will back them up. This is bad for the club and why we have those 2 idiots who have joined the board recently.

We all know that the board has not got the funds to continue and they have their own assets against the debts of the club, so why not just leave them be and let them run out of money? We know its going to happen and this would bring the supporters together supporting the team.

They would then one day actually sell the club and if people have been buying shares over the years, any vote would put the real fans in prime position and see the back of the board.

I cant help thinking that the chance was missed before and as a result its far too soon to try all of this again. If the board win then clearly it damages the club, if the board loses then again what damage does it bring?

Worse so - no one wins, where does that leave the club? If its in limbo off the pitch, that then rubs off to the players.

We all know that the board has not got the funds to continue and they have their own assets against the debts of the club, so why not just leave them be and let them run out of money? We know its going to happen and this would bring the supporters together supporting the team.

They would then one day actually sell the club and if people have been buying shares over the years, any vote would put the real fans in prime position and see the back of the board.

I cant help thinking that the chance was missed before and as a result its far too soon to try all of this again. If the board win then clearly it damages the club, if the board loses then again what damage does it bring?

Worse so - no one wins, where does that leave the club? If its in limbo off the pitch, that then rubs off to the players.

I can understand where you are coming from(sort of), it doesn't have to be like that. There was a viable alternative to what we have now.

I fear that if we let them continue then there won't be a club left to salvage and that is an outcome that no sensible thinking vale fan wants. The board, past or present, haven't helped them self in my mind by refusing point blank to even try to negotiate with any potential investors who wanted to have some say in the running of the club. If you wanted to invest but not question anything then you were welcome with open arms.

Ok, my thinking behind this.

Firstly I want the board to go as I think they have taken us as far as they can and am worried that we seem to be willing to take anyone on, so long as it keeps them in place.

However, how much of the taking anyone on has been brought about by the actions of some of the fans calling for change? If you get into a war, then it just becomes a battle and you will do anything to survive. Before all of this the board were turning down investors, then it all seems to become a battle and they are now taking on, anyone who will back them up. This is bad for the club and why we have those 2 idiots who have joined the board recently.

So your answer is to let them run out of money (Similar objectives to SEO that you hate so much), which will then force them to either go into Admin (more likely) or sell up (with all the debts, not likely at all). You keep contradicting yourself. If you really want to be on a wind up, then at least remember your previous posts.

I can understand where you are coming from(sort of), it doesn't have to be like that. There was a viable alternative to what we have now.

I fear that if we let them continue then there won't be a club left to salvage and that is an outcome that no sensible thinking vale fan wants. The board, past or present, haven't helped them self in my mind by refusing point blank to even try to negotiate with any potential investors who wanted to have some say in the running of the club. If you wanted to invest but not question anything then you were welcome with open arms.

I agree that they have not helped by not actually listening to decent offers. However was that because they always had the funds and no pressures to leave. Now they are, surly talking and doing a deal is more likely?

They no way would want admin as surly they have personal assets to lose.

I agree that they have not helped by not actually listening to decent offers. However was that because they always had the funds and no pressures to leave. Now they are, surly talking and doing a deal is more likely?

They no way would want admin as surly they have personal assets to lose.

they have never personally had the funds to do anything other than provide a band aid to a wound. They always hoped on either

1; a cup run ( preferably against Man Ure away)

2; unearthing a couple of rough diamonds for resale

3; getting lucky with a manager.

They would have got away with number 3 if SUFC hadnt have come calling.

we have just racked up debt after debt with no sound business plan in place. With how things are panning out, it looks like all the chickens are coming home to roost as they say...

Archived