onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board & EGM

PVTony

Advert

Wish that's where you were,it would give us all a break from your stupid comments !!!!! :shutup:

Not sure it would - he does a lot of this posting on his mobile, as he told us yesterday.

He also said his mates had a laugh at the other posts on here...his mates are called Mike, Glenn, Bill, Peter, and Perry apparently.

I would love to do that, just to see all your faces when it would be announced. It would be a picture to see all the sad, angry and well confused faces.

If you pick the right location as well, you could book out all the hotel rooms at the smallest, most remote venue and make all you poor little sausages drive from miles away to find the venue. A few private lanes later and the EGM and AGM could all be over before you even find it.

That would be comical just to burst the bubble of some of the over inflated egos on here.

I would love to do that, just to see all your faces when it would be announced. It would be a picture to see all the sad, angry and well confused faces.

If you pick the right location as well, you could book out all the hotel rooms at the smallest, most remote venue and make all you poor little sausages drive from miles away to find the venue. A few private lanes later and the EGM and AGM could all be over before you even find it.

That would be comical just to burst the bubble of some of the over inflated egos on here.

In other words, and despite your earlier protestations, you don't want the current Board out at all.

Showing your true colours now...and against your fellow Vale fans.

Disgraceful.

Nope ive just reached the point where the abuse you get from the so called people who want change and who are members of the SC, makes you realise that these are not the people who you can trust to take the club forward.

People who openly make threats and seem to have personal scores to settle are not what the club needs.

We don't need the board, however if they winning an EGM removed some of the nasty people who seem to be part of these groups, then that has to be a real positive step.

I accept that many of you are decent and don't make such threats. However those who do, seem to get away with it. I thought this site always said that personal abuse and threats was not allowed? Yet reading many postings, it is evident this is the case.

Nope ive just reached the point where the abuse you get from the so called people who want change and who are members of the SC, makes you realise that these are not the people who you can trust to take the club forward.

People who openly make threats and seem to have personal scores to settle are not what the club needs.

We don't need the board, however if they winning an EGM removed some of the nasty people who seem to be part of these groups, then that has to be a real positive step.

I accept that many of you are decent and don't make such threats. However those who do, seem to get away with it. I thought this site always said that personal abuse and threats was not allowed? Yet reading many postings, it is evident this is the case.

Name and shame please.

It's so nice to have your well informed comments and opinions on here:rolleyes:

My source has just told me that the AGM is to be re-named the MarkyMark One Man Show (It's all about me you know), freebies available to those with the same handshake

You can hold it anywhere and anytime. I will be there in my camper if necessary.

I cannot see how the AGM and EGM can be held at the same time as the resolutions are applicable to the here and now and may not be applicable if somehow more crooks are found to replace the current shambles.

Dropped your guard i see. I fail to see how you could take pleasure in the event of an EGM board survival. Do you have something to lose if they leave?

You have only proven those that call you a WUM, to be correct.

So Mr Big I am.Tell us who you want in charge to take the club forward.Tell us just what you have done to do so?

Archived