Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Port Vale

Cullen was bright and played with a lot of intent when he came on on Saturday. Not sure he's ever done that away from home though. Think tonight's a big moment in his Vale career.

• Like 2

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was absolutely no need to call carol a bitch. That's shameful on your part

I feel desperately desperately sorry for Carol 

Don’t see why we sacked Askey to not appoint anyone. I honestly think we’d have done better with him still in charge.

Posted Images

He has been deregistered, why do you think he is not in the squad sat or tonight.
If he is, why did pugh say the exact opposite? Weird goings on at the moment

"Conlon is set to lead the team out at Scunthorpe this evening although Pugh has made clear that Leon Legge is still registered in the 22-man squad and available for selection"
  • Like 1

Don’t think he’s been de registered and no one said he had have they? Just Crookes is ahead of him for whatever reason. Not like there’s kids on the bench tonight for him to replace.

I assume he’s off be it transfer for whatever reason but don’t see why we would de register him until he leaves or we get a replacement in.

7 minutes ago, Properman said:

He has been deregistered, why do you think he is not in the squad sat or tonight.

Why would we deregister a player when there is absolutely no need to, then have to keep paying him knowing he won’t be able to play even if we needed him to.

with respect I think I would believe the manager when he says Legge hasn’t been deregistered over what you say.

Edited by Conrad
  • Like 1

Advert:

Oh well the team has a bit of intent going forwards so I'm going pay and watch it ,glutton for punishment me ,love the Vale though gooooaaaarrrnnn ,bench is good I'm looking forwards to it 

1 minute ago, werstayinup said:

Legge will leave but he hasn't be de-registered yet until we have someone else in just incase of an injury

Correct, there’s no need to deregister anybody until another player (over the age of 21) comes in.

• Like 1

No one has officially said he is deregistered and they won’t come out and say it outright. But he has been.
Well in that case you're effectively saying that pugh is lying, on record. Why on earth would he do that?
  • Like 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, philmpv said:
9 minutes ago, PV1973 said:
No one has officially said he is deregistered and they won’t come out and say it outright. But he has been.

Well in that case you're effectively saying that pugh is lying, on record. Why on earth would he do that?

Would you now play if you were Legge? What if he got injured, no one would sign him then.

Would you now play if you were Legge? What if he got injured, no one would sign him then.
That's not the point. The issue is whether he's been deregistered or not. Pugh says he hasn't. Yourself and the other poster say he has. So either pugh is lying, or you two are wrong
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, philmpv said:

I'll predict it now. Feel free to call me out on it come 8.45:

1. Our back 5 (Joyce and brown included) will launch long hopeless balls forward at every opportunity, hoping for that killer ball that never comes.

I will call you out now 😀

• Like 1

Just now, philmpv said:
2 minutes ago, Properman said:

That's not the point. The issue is whether he's been deregistered or not. Pugh says he hasn't. Yourself and the other poster say he has. So either pugh is lying, or you two are wrong

We will see soon wont we. If he does go do you believe Pugh?

Advert:

Just now, philmpv said:

'll take that, in part! Let's wait and see about the hoofing for the other 4 though emoji38.png

At least we will have two up front to try and get hold of the hoof balls.

• Like 1