Classic Vale. Always the fans fault.

• Like 1

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was absolutely no need to call carol a bitch. That's shameful on your part

I feel desperately desperately sorry for Carol 

Don’t see why we sacked Askey to not appoint anyone. I honestly think we’d have done better with him still in charge.

Posted Images

Do they actually watch the games back and think christ we were <ovf censored> and we need to do something, I think not. If I was Carol I'd have them all in tomorrow morning and drill in to them what is required and tell them THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

• Like 1

Advert:

I can only describe that one way.... a relegation performance.

Piss poor defending yet again. its a joke.

Huff and puff looked very disjointed with no desire to get on the end of balls in the box. Conlon put some fantastic free-kicks and crosses but we just trot to the ball. Not one player trying to attack the ball.

Conceding for fun and don't look like we will score. Sorry only going one way now.

Now looking for the results of Barrow, Harrogate,Southen and Grimsby...let that sink.

Carol please please please get a leader of men in that dressing room as manager to drill this defence and get these players to show some grit and determination before we end up in the National League.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 5

Wow,my hope of 9 points against 3 struggling teams is now a distant dream.If we don't get 3 on Saturday we are dead and buried.We are now losing against BOTTOM teams.Disgraceful.

• Like 1

Advert:

I come on to one fan saying he disagrees with the club helping starving kids, and another saying 'we need to protest' as a global pandemic rages. What a pickle we are in.

Get a manager appointed. There's not really much else to say. We may be losing money but we'll be losing a lot more money if we continue like this.

And ship out as many of these frauds in the summer. They've cost themselves a contract with 2 wins in 17, I'm afraid. Good luck finding a club with the salary cap, lads. Conlon and Gibbo can stay.

As always, it is somehow the fans' fault, this. UTV

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Don't shout at the owners, they're still learning,save your anger for the wage poachers who are taking the piss out of all us! Helpless situation as it stands, could take it under an evil owner but it hurts more under owners who we know care, really heartbreaking,hurts like hell.

You are right.

The owners did their pzrt for this season. Askey has failed us and the players are taking the money for nothing

5 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

We need a CH with speed we all also need a forward, especially with Devante out. I feel that Jake has the energy to press going forward and defend by pressurising the opposition instead of just letting them push it around. The CHs that we have aren’t too bad in the air but useless on the deck so make the opposition play the long ball game. Which I think is our strength. 
All this negativity from the fans is because we’re all frustrated due to last season and what appears to be a lack of effort this season. 

Plenty of effort, no ability though I'm afraid, Taylor in my opinion and I could be only one who thinks it, is no better at this stage of the season than Burgess,  a centre half was a must, in my opinion.

Advert:

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

I come on to one fan saying he disagrees with the club helping starving kids, and another saying 'we need to protest' as a global pandemic rages. What a pickle we are in.

Get a manager appointed. There's not really much else to say. We may be losing money but we'll be losing a lot more money if we continue like this.

And ship out as many of these frauds in the summer. They've cost themselves a contract with 2 wins in 17, I'm afraid. Good luck finding a club with the salary cap, lads. Conlon and Gibbo can stay.

As always, it is somehow the fans' fault, this. UTV

2 wins in 17.

Christ.

I didn't realise we've ended up that bad!