onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Port Vale

Fosse69

22 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Carol needs to open her wallet. If I wanted to watch crap football with amateur staff, I would have been content with Smurfwaite running the show. The fact we have gone weeks without a decent replacement will prove the ruin of the club.

I was all for sacking Askey...with the expectation a guaranteed upgrade had been found. 

Totally agree, this can't continue. Carol and Kevin need to do the maths on monies from National league football against League 4,000 St's as against 1,500 at best. Nightmare situation for the Shanahans. There are 4,000 ST holders not being able to voice their opinion, stuck at home watching iFollow or listening to Radio Stoke.

I personally would play Legge as against Brisley. Nothing up front is an even bigger issue. How has this been allowed to happen? Someone needs to get their finger out.

Advert

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Yes i am for real.

She/Vale have sleep walked into this situation with a blind loyalty that everything was rosy. 

We won 1 out of 12 in what may possibly be Boltons worst performance in maybe 20 years.

A new manager was a MUST , as others have said Pugh is Michael Brown in waiting.

So no personally i don't feel sorry for her.

Yes fantastic she saved us from oblivion and is a genuine fan.

Just don't think knows much about Football on the pitch, and yes i'll get pelters i'm sure . But i'd hazard a guess her knowledge of managers and their quality or lack of quality is minimal.

Do you read her diary?

It was clear from the RS interview that Pugh was an enforced decision. She's already committing to underwriting the £1m loss ffs. I want an experienced nasty bstard to come in and Pugh etc booted out more than anyone but people need to not conveniently ignore the big picture here and act entitled. No surprise TJH is attacking her again after embarrassing himself other week attacking the Hubb Foundation for feeding kids below the poverty line - with donated food at at zero cost to the football club. 

To be clear, Pugh/Sinclair fills me with dread. It's giving me genuine PTSD of the Page/Brown/Aspin years, the hopelessness and the anger. I've been waiting for weeks for her to act. But take it out on the dogshlt on the pitch, not the woman who's underwriting another seven figures this year after originally paying an actual obscene ransom fee to a parasite who, in his own words, was threatening to liquidate, and I quote verbatim, "to plss the fans off and get his own back on Burslem." 

3 changes for Vale.  Joyce, Amoo and Gibbons.  Amoo and Joyce are not going to change anything at all.  Only one who may do it is Gibbons and he is replacing Mills. 

We win 3-2 and we are all happy.  Well you can dream they suddenly realise how to play football.

2 minutes ago, dishydave said:
10 minutes ago, Powerline said:
It’s pretty clear to me Pugh is tactically inept, maybe as bad as Brown. Could anyone please tell me what we are trying to do to score a goal? What are our tactics, or our philosophy? All I can see is long ball and sh*te crosses. We’ve had one shot that went straight down the keeper throat. 

I mentioned this earlier no pattern to our play just hoof and hope

Wasn’t that what ppl referred to as Pope ball. The difference now is there’s no TP to challenge for the ball.

The previous owner will be sitting at home laughing which really annoys me. Carol you did the right thing and I’d like to say thank you. I can’t  imagine that you’re happy with the situation. At the end of the day it’s you’re investment going down the pan. So get in their start reading some ppl their horoscopes, don’t hold back as I wouldn’t want them to think that you quite like them. They’ll move on and your bank balance will be £5m less than when you purchased the club. They don’t care

Archived