onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Just now, darren1810 said:

Why ? 

Are you for real? 

£5m ransom fee, £1m to cover the COVID ramifications, staff wages topped up to 100% over furlough and you don’t feel sorry for her being rewarded by them by being subject to this dross? 

Advert

There’s just nothing likeable about this team or club at the minute. I’m sick of coming on here every half time and full time saying the same things

The whole back four is a shambles. How can we have four centre halves who are all as bad as each other?

Taylor has barely touched the ball in 3 games now. Guthrie will never score us goals. Hurst has suddenly become our main winger somehow. The list goes on. 

Carol, appoint a permanent manager I beg you. Someone with no links to the club. 

4 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

So nobody thought through the actual probabilities of what would happen in a Covid hit season??

Then we were all thinking with our brains switched off like Neanderthal idiots.

You got what you wanted.

Oh, and Holloway... Jesus wept! Look how he has left his last team!!

There is some embarrassing backpedaling on here tonight. We wanted Askey out. No qualifications, no ifs or buts. The anger and screaming for it was vitriolic.

I have no issue with it, but certain posters coming on here now saying “I would rather he stayed if we knew this would happen” is embarrassing.

Players play on the pitch. We are shocking

Guest Vale at home
6 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Couldnt have been, Smurf would have signed them if there was.

I agree well Said.. I am so worried now . For the Vale . Vale don’t seem to ever get going. 

It’s pretty clear to me Pugh is tactically inept, maybe as bad as Brown. Could anyone please tell me what we are trying to do to score a goal? What are our tactics, or our philosophy? All I can see is long ball and sh*te crosses. We’ve had one shot that went straight down the keeper throat. 

The way we are playing is like schoolboys , we all go for the ball and yet miss the open player. Everything needs a rethink, back to basics. hold your position and gain confidence. Looks like it may take a while. For the younger posters. it is the Vale and .... happens. Keep the faith UTV and tc all

Not sure I agree with those saying they feel sorry for carol. She didn’t have to buy the bloody club. Every owner is in the same boat Re covid. She should’ve had a replacement (Derek adams) lined up before sacking askey, or at least interview managers! This needs to happen ASAP we need to stop planning for next season thinking we are too good to go down and sort it out now. Sick of it. 

It will be with the worst full back partnership ever seen at the Vale. I have 2 dustbins outside that would be more use than Mills & Cullen. Sorry but you'll never win a match with only 8 players trying. Carol wonderful as you are you should be paying us to watch this.

Our defence is like a bloody colander

Archived