5 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Get him gone. Did anyone see him today, smiling at some point? Since returning to the club he has overseen failure after failure. What advice is he offering to the board, it must be terrible! Get him gone. While we're at it, get everyone else gone too. All of them. Except for Brown who I like. Knock the stadium down, it's overseen nothing but failure since the 90s. Even though I was pleased about almost everything to do with the club about 6 months ago, I am now furious and demand action. Why hasn't Carol responded to this post with a statement? She's probably too busy making a cheese sandwich for a poor person to bother with a stakeholder such as myself. Disgraceful! Actually, I've changed my mind, get Brown out too.  And as for Billy Paynter, it's no coincidence that our form has nosedived since he arrived. Get him gone. 

Have you seen the price of cheese?..... how can we afford that on our budget... why aren't we making our own?

We want home made..... not that instant store bought processed rubbish.

• Like 1

Have you seen the price of cheese?..... how can we afford that on our budget... why aren't we making our own?
We want home made..... not that instant store bought processed rubbish.
We can't make our own cows/goats but I'm pretty sure you can't get milk from donkeys
  • Like 1

Advert:

Shanahan (I refuse to call her Carol) hasn’t even the sense to see a club this size needs to be growing our own cheese. Look at all that grass behind the railway stand. Get them sheep back.... no,no,no what’s this obsession with previous sheep....  we need to be poaching young up and coming sheep from bigger clubs. One’s that are still hungry, still have that desire. Goats and cows why aren’t we looking at them as well? What’s the point in even having a scouting network. Then there’s that office cat, swanning around demanding things what exactly do we get for all that outlay? F all that’s what, I tell thee.

• Like 3

Advert:

I've been hearing a lot of very troubling things coming from the club over recent weeks. Obviously I can't share any of this information as it doesn't exist, I just made it up so it sounds like I'm in the know. But this information is very troubling and conveniently backs up what ever grudge I've decided to hold this week.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I've been hearing a lot of very troubling things coming from the club over recent weeks. Obviously I can't share any of this information as it doesn't exist, I just made it up so it sounds like I'm in the know. But this information is very troubling and conveniently backs up what ever grudge I've decided to hold this week.

Please share all the problems on April 1st ,along with all the other issues from other posters 🤔

Please share all the problems on April 1st ,along with all the other issues from other posters
You do realise that the forum will be extremely busy on that day as we will be unveiling the New Messiah.
I could name her but I'm sworn to secrecy as Carol wants a complete meltdown on social media on hearing the news to hype up season ticket sales.
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Get him gone. Did anyone see him today, smiling at some point? Since returning to the club he has overseen failure after failure. What advice is he offering to the board, it must be terrible! Get him gone. While we're at it, get everyone else gone too. All of them. Except for Brown who I like. Knock the stadium down, it's overseen nothing but failure since the 90s. Even though I was pleased about almost everything to do with the club about 6 months ago, I am now furious and demand action. Why hasn't Carol responded to this post with a statement? She's probably too busy making a cheese sandwich for a poor person to bother with a stakeholder such as myself. Disgraceful! Actually, I've changed my mind, get Brown out too.  And as for Billy Paynter, it's no coincidence that our form has nosedived since he arrived. Get him gone. 

What about Mike Pejic?

Advert: