Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

5 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Ryan Burge, that famous World Cup, Champions League and golden boot winner, seems to know where we’re going wrong if his Facebook posts are anything to go by....

1432DD13-422C-4659-804E-177F206B9074.jpeg

He's very unwell.

I suspect it might be because his illustrious football career after being booted from Vale with the likes of Pope and Shuker openly calling him a fruitloop on social media ended up with him handing out leaflets for nightclubs. 

Advert:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very telling words  I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our

I'll make some fairly controversial comments here.  We're being let down by the entire club, at present. There is a complete abandonment of anyone to take a decision and sort this chaos out. We'r

Here is the issue. £1m loss due to the pandemic. I accept that. I can accept what she said in the RS interview about the ramifications of it. I don't accept the excuse that a new manager wou

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Burge is pretty funny imo. He's looking for bites, and he gets a load.

He is a a bitter sad little man who wasted his talent. He can do one, big style. Ignore the prat.

Edited by toyahw

38 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Don't forget that Sinclair will have had extensive media training as a Premiership player. Easy to talk a good game. 

He’s an embarrassment 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

The Sinclair interview was odd.

Pretty much said Danny needs to tell you about Leggey then pretty much gave it away.

What a mess.

We seem to be a club that attracts crooks, disillusioned folk and oddballs. Decade after decade, actually.

Advert:

Burge is a football failure, simple as that and no matter how he tries to dress it up that’s what he is. I see nothing funny in him taking the piss out of the club, he’s laughing at all of us and yet you see Vale fans liking his Facebook posts about us. 

Edited by PV1973

Brown has to be dropped, all anyone has to do is play it behind our back 4 and he doesn`t command the area. All teams have sussed it. 

He’s been rubbish for weeks, the defence has a complete lack of confidence in him... the lad is either rooted to his line or is as slow as a cart horse off it
  • Like 2

if Leon has been de-registered that is a disgrace and a major bollo*ck drop.

To be frank... how many of us have called for him to be dropped? He’s half a yard too slow, age has caught him up and his contract is up in June. It would make sense to sign someone and play, that is going to be here into next season as well
  • Like 1

To be frank... how many of us have called for him to be dropped? He’s half a yard too slow, age has caught him up and his contract is up in June. It would make sense to sign someone and play, that is going to be here into next season as well

He deserved better, as ex club captain, than FS offered him tonight.
  • Like 2

Advert:

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Brown did, and I didn't laugh, who would have thought that would have happened, same goal same team.

I said exactly the same. It's my fault,  I must have cursed it, oh and same Hamil end. Daren' check the time of goal. 

9 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

You shouldn't mock the afflicted, Joe!!

That’s the first time I’ve seen any of his posts, only because a Stokie mate was tagged. 

He’s clearly got something wrong with him.

And Burge is nuts as well!

8 minutes ago, Caroline Oakes said:

He deserved better, as ex club captain, than FS offered him tonight.

Indeed he did. Sinclair shot his mouth off unnecessarily tonight. 

• Like 1

He’s been rubbish for weeks, the defence has a complete lack of confidence in him... the lad is either rooted to his line or is as slow as a cart horse off it

More like Brown has got a complete lack of confidence in the complete and utter šhitê he’s got masquerading as defenders in front of him.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Properman said:

What a load of rubbish, are you saying we had the best what was available?

Why would she pick someone inferior? For the fun of it? If better managers are available but for unaffordable salary then they're technically not available. If a manager doesn't want to come then they're not available. If you go to a shop with a quid to buy fruit, you spend a quid on the best fruit you can get for your quid. Do you think she can afford better?

Advert:

1 hour ago, fraggle said:

Yeah sorry, agree with FM, yeah Brown has been pretty awful recently, but goes both ways too...defending has been terrible all season, how can you expect him to have any confidence in what's in front of him?

He was absolute garbage today (albeit on a terrible pitch & that 3rd happens to every keeper at some point), but I'd say on the face of it there's been plenty of that happening in front of him week after week. Also who are we dropping him for if Visser is apparently out?