Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

3 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

To think Tom Pope has been slagged off by the experts on here lately.That forward line couldn't score in a brothel 🤔

We'll miss Tom a lot more than people think.

• Like 2

Advert:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very telling words  I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our

I'll make some fairly controversial comments here.  We're being let down by the entire club, at present. There is a complete abandonment of anyone to take a decision and sort this chaos out. We'r

Here is the issue. £1m loss due to the pandemic. I accept that. I can accept what she said in the RS interview about the ramifications of it. I don't accept the excuse that a new manager wou

Posted Images

Advert:

1 hour ago, Properman said:

If this is the case, Carol needs to answer some questions.  I do belive you. By the way I know legge is de registered, just proves you can not trust what PVC tell us, so dissapointed with the top people.

Be careful... disappointment is too strong a word to band around these parts! I’ve been called a cock for saying similar in the new manager thread haha. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

I made a comment earlier regarding Pugh’s chances had gone I never knew he was not there due to COVID 

and I’ve just listened to Sinclairs interview he has been slated on here for it I thought he spoke pretty truthful  and came across ok 

Truthful ?

He said the team put great effort into it today. ?

He sounded plaesed with the performance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

He has. You won’t see legge for vale again 

Obviously something HAS gone on, it did involve Legge, Joyce and Pope. Leon Legge should still be playing in this side, we don't have better, just as Pope should play, we don't have better. Smith is great but not the dominant leader Legge is. Rodney is raw and a good foil for a target man, he is not a leader. Todays side lacked leaderdhip, Conlon the best player but not a leader in this league. Both full backs appalling. No dominance in the middle of defence. Where was Joyce?  Taylor and Conlon bypassed. Worrall loads of effort, no end result. Amoo, was he even there? Guthrie not good enough. Scott Brown is now hesitant following all the comings and goings, he has saved Vale many times more than the couple of errors he made today. We wouldn't have half the points we do have if it were not for Scotty.

We had the look of a bottom of the league side and have had for the majority of time since the end of October.

Change is needed, this will come at a cost. Not doing anything will be more of a cost.

Not good, not good at all...

Advert:

6 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Pope is the only decent striker we have had in about 6 seasons. 

Sure is boss, he's struggling now, Rodney is not his replacement. I can't understand why we keep pi**ing about with Oyeleke and Cullen, Guthrie looks average at best also

7 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Truthful ?

He said the team put great effort into it today. ?

He sounded plaesed with the performance.

He said the team put a good effort in the first half which after a bad start and has we left the field at half time is not that far off 

Edited by sunny boslem

8 minutes ago, dantheman said:

Be careful... disappointment is too strong a word to band around these parts! I’ve been called a cock for saying similar in the new manager thread haha. 

if Leon has been de-registered that is a disgrace and a major bollo*ck drop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pete vale said:

if Leon has been de-registered that is a disgrace and a major bollo*ck drop.

Agreed. Not sure on the relevance to my post but I agree all the same. 

Advert:

3 minutes ago, pete vale said:

Sure is boss, he's struggling now, Rodney is not his replacement. I can't understand why we keep pi**ing about with Oyeleke and Cullen, Guthrie looks average at best also

Pope is class and not just in the air but Rodney is showing a lot of promise when the ball is on the floor bit harsh single him out