Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

1 hour ago, geoff1 said:

if you know so much, i hope youve applied for the job!

I know we have been crap this season, when we all thought we were in with a chance of going up. I also know you know naff all of how you play on the pitch.

• Haha 1

Advert:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very telling words  I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our

I'll make some fairly controversial comments here.  We're being let down by the entire club, at present. There is a complete abandonment of anyone to take a decision and sort this chaos out. We'r

Here is the issue. £1m loss due to the pandemic. I accept that. I can accept what she said in the RS interview about the ramifications of it. I don't accept the excuse that a new manager wou

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Absolutely disgusting no minutes silence. So much for talking about being the Port Vale family, talk the talk but can’t walk the walk.  

If that's the case ,as I missed the start,I'm ashamed of Port Vale Football Club tonight. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TylerB said:

Well that went exactly as expected. We somehow make a very poor side look better than they are by being worse in all departments somehow.

Out ASAP -

Danny Pugh

Frank Sinclair

David Fitzpatrick

Nathan Smith

Leon Legge

Shaun Brisley

Adam Crooks

Zak Mills

Luke Joyce

Danny Whitehead

Scott Burgess

Manny Oyeleke

Harry McKirdy

David Amoo

Mark Cullen

Theo Robinson

Kurtis Guthrie

The OVF Happy Clappers

The club is rotten. Nice owners, sure, but they don't have a penny to invest on the pitch which is and will always be the most important aspect of any football club.

The idiot is back

1 hour ago, blackdog said:

Taylor is a lazy signing for me one of Sproeys lads, much of a mutchness signing, in my opinion our midfield is too alike, we need a commanding centre half and a left back who can defend and a growler in midfield. 

Agree.

Hope we didnt have a flash in the pan 4 month from Taylor. His performance today was poor. Hope he needs match fitness/sharpness but he needs to hit the ground running a.s.a.p.

Left back - Monty but only going forward. he is not the best defensively but terrific going forward, most games. Still need ti sign a left back.

Centre half - A must. Certainly a stopper and maybe even a second one who can pass a ball.

Must replace Joyce

• Like 1

Advert:

Just now, Sandyford_Lion said:

Agree.

Hope we didnt have a flash in the pan 4 month from Taylor. His performance today was poor. Hope he needs match fitness/sharpness but he needs to hit the ground running a.s.a.p.

Left back - Monty but only going forward. he is not the best defensively but terrific going forward, most games. Still need ti sign a left back.

Centre half - A must. Certainly a stopper and maybe even a second one who can pass a ball.

Must replace Joyce

Shouldn't need match fitness mate as he was in the Scunthorpe team before his recall . He was anonymous today .

A league two side with two fantastic defenders Cheltenham Tozer And Raglan if only. They should show our defence the video of the city game that's how to defend organized and with passion 

Just now, Sandyford_Lion said:

Must beat Southend. End of.

Sick of it mate 

Grimsby felt a must win and we did. 

Southend are a far different proposition than when we coasted to a win at their place. 

Huge game 

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

Leon de-registered. Sinclair avoided the question. Poor way of treating a decent player and decent bloke.

Full contact rugby on Thursday led to 2-3 injuries. Club not entirely honest on that front, which annoys me.

Mayhem up Burslem. UTV. See you all on Tuesday. Frank Sinclair's Black and White Army.

Hope Carol reads this post.

Then answers it. What is happening within our club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Hope Carol reads this post.

Then answers it. What is happening within our club.

Feel like Carol and Kevin have taken over a pub and asked the local piss-head chancers to run it .

• Like 3

Advert:

Very telling words 
I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our hey day in Johnny Jeffers 
This needs to be pointed out to whoever that it is totally unacceptable and I'm maybe too strong here , but downright disrespectful. 
The no crowd has no bearing on it.
Rest in peace 2 great blokes and shame on no respect being shown at 3-00pm 
I'd asked the kids to be quiet and was stood with a beer waiting silently and couldn't believe it when they just kicked off
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OtterVale said:

The idiot is back

Four words is probably your record, right? A few more, and also a full stop, and you will have completed your first ever sentence. I have faith in you.

I made a comment earlier regarding Pugh’s chances had gone I never knew he was not there due to COVID 

and I’ve just listened to Sinclairs interview he has been slated on here for it I thought he spoke pretty truthful  and came across ok 

• Confused 1

Advert:

34 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I'm not sure about that I'm sure Phil Sproson thinks he's the new Maldini.

Bound to have a wonderful move lined up for him 

Kidsgrove Athletic is his level🤔

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

Is there truth in what I’m hearing.....Legge grabbed him by the throat?

Let's hope he can throw hands quicker than he can move his legs.

• Haha 1