Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

Very telling words 
I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our hey day in Johnny Jeffers 
This needs to be pointed out to whoever that it is totally unacceptable and I'm maybe too strong here , but downright disrespectful. 
The no crowd has no bearing on it.
Rest in peace 2 great blokes and shame on no respect being shown at 3-00pm 
Well said mate, I was expecting it and bemused it didn't happen.
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very telling words  I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our

I'll make some fairly controversial comments here.  We're being let down by the entire club, at present. There is a complete abandonment of anyone to take a decision and sort this chaos out. We'r

Here is the issue. £1m loss due to the pandemic. I accept that. I can accept what she said in the RS interview about the ramifications of it. I don't accept the excuse that a new manager wou

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Where’s it say Legge is deregistered? Sinclair says he’s still training well and acting professionally and will be ready to step in again should he be needed, if he’s deregistered he won’t be able to step in.

And as Sinclair rightly says it’s not his position to answer that question, it’s for the manager to answer.

Maybe he can be re-registered.

JJ will always be a legend, one of the only players in recent times who had you off your seat. This guy could of played so much higher. God how we needed a JJ out there today! Discustiing how no tribute was made....RIP our wing wizard 

With regard to the game today, I am still down about JJ, and I dont give a dam about the result today, as its obvious we need a complete clear out.. none of them today are fit to lace JJ boots! 

Edited by upthevale
  • Like 3

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Maybe he can be re-registered.

Maybe he’s not been deregistered at all, why would we deregistered a player who we still very likely will need, we only need one injury or positive covid test in our back 4 and we are stuffed.

Just now, Conrad said:

Maybe he’s not been deregistered at all, why would we deregistered a player who we still very likely will need, we only need one injury or positive covid test in our back 4 and we are stuffed.

Id keep Legge over Crookes. When Crookes gets released he'll be in non league.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, osprey said:

think they need to be looking at the other end of the field, you build a team from the defence 

Too true. The defence needs to be strong at the back but also capable of starting the forward moves. By that i mean they need to be able to PASS a ball

• Like 1

Advert:

15 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Absolutely disgusting no minutes silence. So much for talking about being the Port Vale family, talk the talk but can’t walk the walk.  

Yes . Well Said .. vale should have had a minutes silence. That’s how low vale have be come . 

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

If i was to take a punt i would say he has been de registered and we have someone lined up,he has certainly spoken to another club as somebody else has already stated

4 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Id keep Legge over Crookes. When Crookes gets released he'll be in non league.

I'm not sure about that I'm sure Phil Sproson thinks he's the new Maldini.

Bound to have a wonderful move lined up for him 

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

Nope. Time to go 442. Sinclair says we've done well with 442 (one game against the worst side in the league). they're already planning for next season. We go again.

We have to end this 433. To me its 451 but even then we are not successful at that.

Two up front is a must. Currently it would be Guthrie and Rodney

• Like 2

Advert:

Just now, darren1810 said:

I'm not sure about that I'm sure Phil Sproson thinks he's the new Maldini.

Bound to have a wonderful move lined up for him 

hahaha

Crookes just isn't good enough. I mean hes been match fit and still cant get a game with a god awful defense.

Guthrie won’t score many that chance he had towards the end was a good chance a instinctive forward would of hit it with his left foot into the big gap that was there not wait until it fell to his right which was going wide if it had not hit the defender 

anyone know what’s happened with legge 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

For the avoidance of doubt, I am absolutely 100% confident the players played contact rugby on Thursday. Rodney and Visser were injured in the process. 

If true and i dont doubt you, then it is a disgrace. We need an official comment from the club. Someone has to take responsibility and sort it. Rodney injured from that. Sinclair something about a stomach problem that only appeared in the last training session.

If one of them tests positive Monday, do they then all have to isolate ? Might do us a favour

• Like 1