Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

1 minute ago, Walter said:
2 hours ago, Vale1995 said:
Where has it been announced that theres a pitch inspection

As with all things Vale, you have be in the know find out.

True! 😉

• Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very telling words  I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our

I'll make some fairly controversial comments here.  We're being let down by the entire club, at present. There is a complete abandonment of anyone to take a decision and sort this chaos out. We'r

Here is the issue. £1m loss due to the pandemic. I accept that. I can accept what she said in the RS interview about the ramifications of it. I don't accept the excuse that a new manager wou

Posted Images

No snow here in Lincolnshire.  Well done all the ground staff for getting the pitch in a playable state.  Just hope the players produce the goods this afternoon for all your hard work.

Memories as a kid going and helping clear the pitch for a free match ticket.  Working in a long line shoveling snow into wheel barrows.

Advert:

Radio Sjoke say Rodney and Visser out injured. 

Visser out due to doing the splits playing hand ball.  Ouch.

Is Legge off then or injured or isolating.  Not heard anything about injury or isolating.

Hurst picked up a knock and is out of first team due to this.

Edited by PVFC764

Advert:

These aren't a bad side at all.

Gordon, Adebayo and McDonald stand outs for me. Their pace and trickery worries me against our defence.

Scarr is a unit at the back too, shame we haven't got Legge to stick on him at set pieces.

We'll have to be at our best today to get anything!

UTV! 

"Visser was injured in a freak accident during a game of handball while the players warmed up."

The sport changes by the day! Wish Pugh would make up his mind. He's gone from 'not the rugby route', to 'throwing and catching', to 'handball'.

Anyways; 1-1 today.

Edited by Joe B

These aren't a bad side at all.
Gordon, Adebayo and McDonald stand outs for me. Their pace and trickery worries me against our defence.
Scarr is a unit at the back too, shame we haven't got Legge to stick on him at set pieces.
We'll have to be at our best today to get anything!
UTV! 

He didn’t stick to Scarr at set pieces at the Bescott! Scored twice from corners!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

"Visser was injured in a freak accident during a game of handball while the players warmed up."

The sport changes by the day! Wish Pugh would make up his mind. He's gone from 'not the rugby route', to 'throwing and catching', to 'handball'.

Anyways; 1-1 today.

Hope he pads up properly. It's cricket first thing Monday morning.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

Feel like it would of been called off by now if it was goin to be called off

Looks like what you said was right about the training injuries. Hold my hands up regarding the news. Just seems bonkers to happen 

Apologies mate. 

• Like 1

The team doesn't look too bad, but we've got nothing on the bench to change things. Perhaps Hurst to come on when Worrall or Ammo tire, that's it. 

Fingers crossed Collinge can stay warm on the bench and not be called upon. He looks about 12. Good luck to the lad if called on.

Edited by gavcradd