onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

Fosse69

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

The question the sentinel should of asked is who has picked up knocks in training yesterday. 

Maybe they ran out of the allocated time after explaining why they where playing catch and run with a rugby ball.

Seriously though the reporting has been awful all season possibly due to covid restrictions. The general lack of information has been poor.

Advert

42 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

If this Forum is so bad why bother using it ?

Also the difference between twitter and a fans forum is night and day.

Twitter is and can be a dangerous place, there's a reason why people are petitioning it to be verified accounts because of the bots and trolls that cause damage and send vile comments to other people. I also think the mods do a excellent at keeping this page ran properly, can't block all the village idiots though. 

It's also a lot easier to see something on social media which can be shared around millions of people rather than a league 2 team fans forum

I use the forum for the same reason that everyone else does...or, should - to express an opinion. You don't have to agree with me - couldn't give one, either way. I agree there's a lot wrong with Twitter / Facebook, in that many extreme views can get aired - not sure I know how you know that Twitter is dangerous if you don't use it? Unless you listen to / read rumours about it? And. yes, the moderators on here do a reasonable job of banning the truly vile - as opposed to those who just have a difference of opinion. Sometimes, the village idiot is he who criticises those people doing exactly the same as him?

56 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I use the forum for the same reason that everyone else does...or, should - to express an opinion. You don't have to agree with me - couldn't give one, either way. I agree there's a lot wrong with Twitter / Facebook, in that many extreme views can get aired - not sure I know how you know that Twitter is dangerous if you don't use it? Unless you listen to / read rumours about it? And. yes, the moderators on here do a reasonable job of banning the truly vile - as opposed to those who just have a difference of opinion. Sometimes, the village idiot is he who criticises those people doing exactly the same as him?

You do realise you can click onto twitter accounts without having an actual account ? I can go on the port vale account now and see the comments and videos put on. Dont need use to twitter/Facebook to know social media is plagued nowadays, it's all over the news .Obviously some of the disgusting comments are no more than trolls trying to get a sick kick but these are the issues which is affecting many people and increasing suicide rates. Not just football but twitter in general is a dangerous place and not a very secured social media site. At least this with forum it is minor and like you said just a matter of opinion.  My originally point being gossips and news tends to spread far quicker on a massive platform like twitter where footballers and staff can see it. I doubt many players will be checking OVF on a Friday night. 

Not read the previous 12 pages of mainly jibber jabber !!!! Thread says match day thread Port Vale v Walsall. So I’ll go for Walsall to win (again !!!! ) this hopefully will dispel any notion of Pugh becoming manager and any slimmer of hope that we can put a team out who can compete and put a shift in for 90 mins. Carnt wait for 4:50pm tomorrow 😢 !!! ( Go on Vale prove me wrong !!! ). 

11 minutes ago, rider1308 said:

Not read the previous 12 pages of mainly jibber jabber 

Am I the only person who get's irritated when someone writes "couldn't be bothered to read what others have said but I'll have my say anyway so listen here".

Bloody annoying. "Jibber jabber". What? What other people other than yourself think precious?

Not read the previous 12 pages of mainly jibber jabber !!!! Thread says match day thread Port Vale v Walsall. So I’ll go for Walsall to win (again !!!! ) this hopefully will dispel any notion of Pugh becoming manager and any slimmer of hope that we can put a team out who can compete and put a shift in for 90 mins. Carnt wait for 4:50pm tomorrow !!! ( Go on Vale prove me wrong !!! ). 

Correct, let’s get back on topic. Who do we think will be at Scrum Half tomorrow?

21 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Am I the only person who get's irritated when someone writes "couldn't be bothered to read what others have said but I'll have my say anyway so listen here".

Bloody annoying. "Jibber jabber". What? What other people other than yourself think precious?

Everyone is the main character.

There is always the ignore button.

Forecast looks dicey in the morning with heavy snow according to the met office so have to see.

If it goes ahead for some reason I fancy us tomorrow. Walsall are as poor as us defensively and we had enough chances to add to the 3 we got there (Mills!!!) defend better than we did second half we should feel this is one we can win.

Three winnable games this week, it’s crucial we take advantage and try and build a bit of momentum.

Not read the previous 12 pages of mainly jibber jabber !!!! Thread says match day thread Port Vale v Walsall. So I’ll go for Walsall to win (again !!!! ) this hopefully will dispel any notion of Pugh becoming manager and any slimmer of hope that we can put a team out who can compete and put a shift in for 90 mins. Carnt wait for 4:50pm tomorrow !!! ( Go on Vale prove me wrong !!! ). 
How do you know its "jibber jabber" if you haven't read it?

12 hours ago, rider1308 said:

Not read the previous 12 pages of mainly jibber jabber !!!! Thread says match day thread Port Vale v Walsall. So I’ll go for Walsall to win (again !!!! ) this hopefully will dispel any notion of Pugh becoming manager and any slimmer of hope that we can put a team out who can compete and put a shift in for 90 mins. Carnt wait for 4:50pm tomorrow 😢 !!! ( Go on Vale prove me wrong !!! ). 

So reading between the lines you are hopeful of a Walsall win to avoid Pugh being a contender .

Also what I watched at FGR last week was a team who put a shift in for 90 mins. Wasn't great , by the same token wasn't crap. We did ok. 

No reason whatsoever we can't beat them. 

Archived