onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

Fosse69

The agent's tweet is very worrying.

'Fuming' in direct response to the hint about rugby. BKM represent at least 3 of our players. Why would they be fuming if it's all a load of unfounded rubbish? They'll know exactly what's happened.

This all makes absolutely no sense, though, I agree.

Advert

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

If i said who told me they would get in trouble i agree with you that is completely mental but it happened and it is utterly shocking that is has we are becoming a laughing stock

I can understand you protecting your source ,but the club need to clear this up tomorrow, as it's so stupid.

6 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Im not saying you have to believe me but i know for a fact its true

I don't sorry mate. I might be wrong and it could be true which if it is then I hold my hands up and apologise. 

I just think some vale fans (not yourself included) are bored from lockdown, paranoid from the years of dodgy owners and just love the drama for the sake of it. I also think vale fans also can't accept we are a average league 2 side and there some sort of behind the scenes conspiracy theory to why we are where we are. 

Again these coaches have spent years doing the badges and working with other clubs. I'd trust them to know what they are doing rather than Dave next door buddy who's just took his cocker spaniel out for a walk near the training ground and seen Worrall tackle Joyce to the floor. 

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

'Fuming' in direct response to the hint about rugby. BKM represent at least 3 of our players. Why would they be fuming if it's all a load of unfounded rubbish? They'll know exactly what's happened.

I am with you on it making absolutely no sense like it is mind blowingly ludicrous. How any sane person would thinj this is a good idea i am told it was sinclair is behind it and hurst and dino visser are injured from it.  They were smashing into tackles against eachother apprently. Amatuer is not even the word

Just now, Vale1995 said:

I am with you on it making absolutely no sense like it is mind blowingly ludicrous. How any sane person would thinj this is a good idea i am told it was sinclair is behind it and hurst and dino visser are injured from it.  They were smashing into tackles against eachother apprently. Amatuer is not even the word

I guess there will be a press conference tomorrow and injury updates will be part of that.

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

To be fair, agents are the slimmest and most corrupt when it comes to football anyway. Football is in a state because of those leeches. 

Surely he couldn't react or say something online anyway without getting in trouble ? Be a professional an all that 

3 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

I don't sorry mate. I might be wrong and it could be true which if it is then I hold my hands up and apologise. 

I just think some vale fans (not yourself included) are bored from lockdown, paranoid from the years of dodgy owners and just love the drama for the sake of it. I also think vale fans also can't accept we are a average league 2 side and there some sort of behind the scenes conspiracy theory to why we are where we are. 

Again these coaches have spent years doing the badges and working with other clubs. I'd trust them to know what they are doing rather than Dave next door buddy who's just took his cocker spaniel out for a walk near the training ground and seen Worrall tackle Joyce to the floor. 

Yeah that's perfectly fine but where i have had it from is not a fan watchin training its from someone who was involved 

2 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

To be fair, agents are the slimmest and most corrupt when it comes to football anyway. Football is in a state because of those leeches. 

Surely he couldn't react or say something online anyway without getting in trouble ? Be a professional an all that 

I don't see what they'd gain through that tweet. I don't like agents but if you'd learned your client had been playing rugby, you'd have every right to kick off.

It's either a really, really bizarre rubbish rumour which for some reason, BKM have taken as gospel, or there's at least something that has cracked off.

Just dont understand how the club has gone so far backwards so quickly it seems a shambles. Weve got players who are no where near good enough on two year deals. Our season has fallen apart. There is big problems behind the scenes. This is no way a dig at carol but we all know what footballers are like these days has the nicey nice approach been taken advantage of and the players think theyve got easy ride being at vale on good money and think they can take the pi55. There is definitely massive problems to play full contact rugby two days before a game you wouldny expect that at hanley town never mind a league 2 professional team

Archived