Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

Fosse69

My team 

Visser 

Gibbons Legge Brisley Fitzpatrick 

Joyce 

Worrall    Conlon  Taylor 

Guthrie Rodney .

A few players I've put out of my team as i want see my goalkeeper dominating and getting off his line .

Smith has being in my opinion poor most of the season so I'd give him something think about I'd drop him I'm sure that will go down well on here but it's my opinion he probably will not, but feel that out of all defence he is still the one the opposition target .

A great performance required by all whoever's selected UTV 

Advert

5 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

I suppose the concern behind my question  is that if Pughy has Covid then the team he has been in close contact with  must be at risk ?

You could say that about any of the players though, quite a few of whom have had it or have been forced to self-isolate. Rodney, Smith, Whitehead, Mills off the top of my head? And we've carried on with training and games. 

23 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

That unofficial vale account tweeted "Heard training was interesting today... we might have a starting 5 lining up Saturday". What does that mean?

it means that we will suprise wallsall by us kicking off at 5pm!!!!🙄

34 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

That unofficial vale account tweeted "Heard training was interesting today... we might have a starting 5 lining up Saturday". What does that mean?

Apparently a load of injuries.

UV seems to be suggesting that 'rugby' was involved somehow, unless I'm wildly misreading things.

Bit weird.

198331642_Screenshot2021-01-21at17_09_05.thumb.png.f091559c42778696d089f671ec5fa0f4.png

Hmmm... even weirder.

A twitter user who describes himself as an 'agent at BKMsportsagency' (the agency who represented Askey and a good number of the players including Hurst and Worrall) tweeted this on the same thread, liked by UV. What's gone on here? Doesn't look good for whoever ran training today.

1284799895_Screenshot2021-01-21at17_11_44.thumb.png.6be2d6f1d3b93336920552851ccfb02f.png

1347995995_Screenshot2021-01-21at17_12_00.thumb.png.3cb7f4f7ffc60bccc4792da156aa88c5.png

Archived