Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Just now, dazzerjames said:

From the all the moaning... we have matched a team who are top 3 . And probably deserve to be level

The commentators have said that FGR have played below their standard and not really taken their chances.  Maybe its a case we have dragged them down to our level.

Come on Vale, get a goal and nick the win.  Then leave the ground wearing masks and stripped shirts.  🤪

Advert:

2 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

The usual suspects were pretty quick to slag off the choice of substitution and keeping the same formation. Not one post from them about Rodney scoring from the left wing. Some people revel in us playing poorly. 

Stop with the faux superiority. If you're happy to be this dire (yet again) away at a village pub team I feel sorry for you. 

• Like 2

Advert:

1 minute ago, Doha said:

Stop with the faux superiority. If you're happy to be this dire (yet again) away at a village pub team I feel sorry for you. 

I think that is a bit unfair Doha.  These are chasing promotion and have had a couple of weeks off.  We have a significant chunk of our 1st team out.  

maybe it shows how far we’ve fallen but these were strong favourites at the start of play.

• Like 4

Does my head in people commenting on here saying posters want us to lose and revel in bad performances, no one does, when you see dross being served up surely we can comment on it.  I hope we hold on or snatch an unlikely winner but still think it has being really average.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

Commentator said - Mills - great idea toe poking the ball off a FGR player to go out.  No he was trying to clear the ball and did his usual clearance.  Just got luck today.

Come on Vale.  Please concentrate - not finger nails left now.

Dreading every time they they come forward they will score due to our midfield and defence.

Does my head in people commenting on here saying posters want us to lose and revel in bad performances, no one does, when you see dross being served up surely we can comment on it.  I hope we hold on or snatch an unlikely winner but still think it has being really average.

It’s been an average game not an average performance

We are away from home , and if we were top 6 this would be seen as a good result

I don’t think anyone wants vale to lose but they would definitely prefer to moan

Imagine some of them at parties ... zzzzz
  • Like 1

Advert: