onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

22 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Sorry mate but I can’t believe what you’re saying. You say you’re right every single time, well in my opinion you are absolutely wrong in your view of today’s game. Our defence today was ten times better than against Mansfield. With Conlon and Taylor the midfield was more mobile and when Rodney went out wide he got us the point. It wasn’t a brilliant performance, it was a hard working team performance against a team who were top of the live table during the afternoon on their own ground. What the hell are you expecting when our best provider and one of our best strikers weren’t even on the pitch.

Incidentally, I noticed that the match thread from last week against Grimsby had nearly 40 pages of posts but not a single one from you. You must have been really gutted at a 3-0 win - nothing to bloody moan about and be RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING. 

no youre right . i didnt post but i couldve done. up until we scored they had 3 sitters they missed (1 hit the post) just because yoiure stalking me doesnt mean i dont watch the games and thats from the worst side grimsby have ever had. so yeah thats where we are.

Advert

27 minutes ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

i would hardly say we " battled" that first half was as bad as weve been this season which isnt hard.

Cant argue about the first 20 mins as we couldn't get in to the game but after that i stick by what i saw it wasn't great nowhere near but we battled hard to get a well earned draw,restricted them to very few shots with Brown having little to do.

6 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Well done clever you being right everytime,it must be great to be you.

Pugh WONT take us down fact.

im not right all the time. just 99% of it since the michael brown shambles and each time everyone disappears after theyve made themselves look stupid on social media. its ok though i dont wish to rub it in. i hate being right. i want us in the championship playing great football but as long as people on forums such as this put up with the <ovf censored> that is being served then the status quo shall remain.

10 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

He’s extremely raw. But has some brilliant qualities especially at this level. As soon as he improves on his finishing he will leave for money as you say 

Correct,clubs will cry out for a player with his pace who can create things and score goals,as you say he is still learning but it will come

37 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Look it’s a good point but we didn’t play well. If that’s the level of performance that we now think is good we may as well pack it in. Great point but we need to play better than that in the next few games. 

I agree to some degree. I thought we looked poor until the goal, but goals change games and I though we were much better thereafter. Awful goal to concede, but great strike from Rodney who looked much better  after Guthrie came on.

I think if we’d be a tad braver we could have won it, but as others have said, this is Pugh’s audition so wouldn’t have risked losing from that point.

In the 2 games so far I think it’s obvious Pugh will play a similar game to Rob Page. I can’t say that was massively entertaining if I’m honest, very much “keep it tight, see what happens” type game. Our away form under Page was atrocious, albeit in a higher division.

15 minutes ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

no youre right . i didnt post but i couldve done. up until we scored they had 3 sitters they missed (1 hit the post) just because yoiure stalking me doesnt mean i dont watch the games and thats from the worst side grimsby have ever had. so yeah thats where we are.

Stalking?  You must be joking - I'd rather stalk next door's cat.  I'd get more sense out of her.

1 minute ago, TylerB said:

We need to drop Joyce and go 4-4-2. Conlon and Taylor in the middle.

Brown

Gibbons

Smith

Brisley

Fitzpatrick

Worrall

Conlon

Taylor

Montano

Guthrie

Rodney

Make it happen.

Sounds really good on paper,but some are only good on the physio's coach!

1 hour ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

the performance was as bad as mansfield. we got lucky today. i wont back down over this and since the michael brown shambles ive been right EVERY SINGLE TIME. we need a new experienced manager. pugh will take us down. im not going to repeat myself again over this.

Come on be honest this has got to be a parody account on a wind up? Right every single time 🤣 priceless.

Archived