onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carol on P ‘n’ G tonight

Guitar Ray

8 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Wonder of Port Vale apparently an absolute cesspit this evening. People arguing with Pope's Mum.

Page wants shutting down.

I came off that Facebook page ages ago, just way to abusive for my liking, too over the top.

People looking to make something more of what he said and cause some kind of stir are just attention seeking. Funny how we treat our own players, so under appreciated its unreal and there are definitely some personal agendas around in regards to Pope. 

Advert

7 minutes ago, Rory said:

They're all as thick as a submarine door on there, it's very strange.

Pope's mum should knock it on the head and talk to normal people instead.

I like Thomas.

They can be very personal, must lead very sad lives creating friction amongst fellow supporters & making hurtful comments about their players, I dont know maybe they aren't supporters and just like stirring things up. Maybe every true supporter should ignore their feeds?

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

When did Blakeman become Paxman of Radio Stoke?

Tough twice in a week now.

I don't recall him going strong on anyone from stoke over Jones last year, I hope he doesnt think Carol is a soft touch .

Pope ,after doing ‘some digging ‘,said that Carol didn’t instruct JA to take the captaincy off him.It was Askey who made the decision.It was the lowest point in his career and when he was bo11ocked by Carol over twittergate he said he basically couldn’t have cared less due his mental state.There was no rift between him and JA .🙄🙄He also hinted that Bennet was crap and he should have been playing instead and would have got 20 goals last season( like he’s done in every season in his career).He said he hadn’t done anything wrong to warrant the way he’d been treated.Danny Pugh should be the next manager.Hope he gets well soon and hope we get ,in fairness,to hear what JA  has to say.

Pope ,after doing ‘some digging ‘,said that Carol didn’t instruct JA to take the captaincy off him.It was Askey who made the decision.It was the lowest point in his career and when he was bo11ocked by Carol over twittergate he said he basically couldn’t have cared less due his mental state.There was no rift between him and JA .He also hinted that Bennet was crap and he should have been playing instead and would have got 20 goals last season( like he’s done in every season in his career).He said he hadn’t done anything wrong to warrant the way he’d been treated.Danny Pugh should be the next manager.Hope he gets well soon and hope we get ,in fairness,to hear what JA  has to say.
Tom is the only striker I know of whose goals stats when he isn't playing are a lot higher than when he does. Ego bigger than Bella Emberg

57 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Tom is the only striker I know of whose goals stats when he isn't playing are a lot higher than when he does. Ego bigger than Bella Emberg

So, which one is it?! :-

- pinched your dinner money at school

- took your ball

- picked on you / gave you a slap

- stole your girlfriend

- sh*gged your Mrs

- refused you an autograph

- didn't return your calls/texts

- all of the above?!

(you must feel physically sick whenever you go past the Club Shop and see Pope's image on there, along with other legends of the club!)

9 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

- took your ball

- stole your girlfriend

- sh*gged your Mrs

- all of the above?!

(you must feel physically sick whenever you go past the Club Shop and see Pope's image on there, along with other legends of the club!)

So true, it has to be one of those.

It’s actually embarassing when someone has nothing else to offer other than slagging a player off constantly. Forever trolling the board with the same stuff. Forever having to see his goals being replayed and his stats being used must be heart breaking. Forever having to try and convince those fans looking in from the outside and fans of the club who recognise what he brings to the side and how good he is at this level that he’s actually crap and everyone else must be wrong. 

25 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

How many of our strikers would play on with a broken arm though? 

Who knows? Let’s hope nobody else has to.Did Pope know he’d broken his?He said he carried on because the game was so important financially to the club.Im not sure that was the best choice to make.What if he had fell on it again?Career finishing injury?

9 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

So true, it has to be one of those.

It’s actually embarassing when someone has nothing else to offer other than slagging a player off constantly. Forever trolling the board with the same stuff. Forever having to see his goals being replayed and his stats being used must be heart breaking. Forever having to try and convince those fans looking in from the outside and fans of the club who recognise what he brings to the side and how good he is at this level that he’s actually crap and everyone else must be wrong. 

Why can’t people have an opinion about a player? Haven’t you?Sorry for Popey and hope he recovers but when he says he’d have scored 20 goals last season is Fantasy Island stuff.He has done that in ONE season in his career.

I don't hate Pope. I just have a different opinion to a lot of you, based on what I've seen, and am not afraid to air it. I'm not stuck in 2013 like a lot of you seem to be.

- took your ball
- stole your girlfriend
- sh*gged your Mrs
- all of the above?!

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Could Bella play as the lone striker in the 433 though? 🤔

51 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

How many of our strikers would play on with a broken arm though? 

Non. 

40 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Who knows? Let’s hope nobody else has to.Did Pope know he’d broken his?He said he carried on because the game was so important financially to the club.Im not sure that was the best choice to make.What if he had fell on it again?Career finishing injury?

Did your grapes go off before you ate them? 🙂

Archived