Match Thread: FLT R3 Sunderland v Port Vale

Looks a nice ground from the clips I have seen.

Come on Vale.  Sounds like we are just playing hoof ball to them.  Are we in the green strip by any chance as we seem to do badly in that strip?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just checked and it's a 6pm kick off this one. So don't get caught out.

Lightweight.

Seriously does anyone truly believe that Pugh will play that same 11 away from home again in the league? Not a chance on this earth will he. Seems like some are just using that side as an excuse

Posted Images

Looks a nice ground from the clips I have seen.
Come on Vale.  Sounds like we are just playing hoof ball to them.  Are we in the green strip by any chance as we seem to do badly in that strip?

I don’t like the green kit

Advert:

13 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Got sound back and they score.  Then Hurst has come off.  Not good.

Why does the commentator sound so excited when opposition score against us?

Come on Vale.

Because he loves a team that wear red and white striped shirts

• Haha 1

Advert:

Just now, Walka003 said:

Really hope that tonight, baring emergency cover when needed, this is the last we see of some of these players.

Nah this squad is good enough get is promoted 😂😂😂😂

Just now, Walka003 said:

Really hope that tonight, baring emergency cover when needed, this is the last we see of some of these players.

Don't think other teams will want any of those players - not even teams 10 tiers down from us.  Could not give them away/🤣

1 minute ago, SuperHuman said:

We look terrible. One of the most one  sided halves of football I’ve ever seen. Have we had an attack? They’re one league above us not 5.

Agree with that watched non league Stockport against premier league West Ham and at least they had a go and efforts at goal, not 1 attack of note.

Advert:

3 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Has anything happened in this first half? Like have we even made a decent pass ? Feel like I blacked out for most of it 

Not sure.  Nearly half time so must have been in a time zone or its been that bad we have all phased out of this rubbish.

This lot say they are trying for Pugh.  Has he pissed them off already and they have downed football boots.

Edited by PVFC764