Match Thread: FLT R3 Sunderland v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just checked and it's a 6pm kick off this one. So don't get caught out.

Lightweight.

Seriously does anyone truly believe that Pugh will play that same 11 away from home again in the league? Not a chance on this earth will he. Seems like some are just using that side as an excuse

Posted Images

Advert:

Presume we have no financial worries with that 11. Find it strange we’ve essentially written off the league and now this. Was expecting a strong 11 tonight. Don’t mind resting players but what the <ovf censored> is that clown doing starting in midfield.  

6 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Presume we have no financial worries with that 11. Find it strange we’ve essentially written off the league and now this. Was expecting a strong 11 tonight. Don’t mind resting players but what the <ovf censored> is that clown doing starting in midfield.  

Allowing someone to rest... 

• Like 1

Whitehead and Burgess may have found their football boots and suddenly start playing like the rest of them did on Saturday.

Would love to see Vale win and get some money for the club, but think that Sunderland may shade it.  Just depends on what Vale team turn up.

Come on Vale do the biz just to cheer us Vale fans.

Advert:

10 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Why have we written off the league? Theres a long way to go

if we can put a run of 5-6 wins in a short period we would not be far off the play offs 

3 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

regardless he shouldn’t be near the squad. Change the formation, do anything except pick him 

You have a lot of built up anger... try yoga or something. You will burst a blood vessel youth.

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

You have a lot of built up anger... try yoga or something. You will burst a blood vessel youth.

What are you on about? No anger what so ever. It’s a simple reply to what you posted... youth. 

2 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

I think weve found a bigger moaner than me in 593

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Why have we written off the league? Theres a long way to go

if we can put a run of 5-6 wins in a short period we would not be far off the play offs 

That’s one hell of an if! We’ve only beaten Grimsby let’s see how we do against a decent side in forest green before getting so far ahead of ourselves. 

Advert:

Just now, valiant_593 said:

That’s one hell of an if! We’ve only beaten Grimsby let’s see how we do against a decent side in forest green before getting so far ahead of ourselves. 

Im not getting ahead of myself i for one think we wont get play offs but its way to early to be saying the league is written off there is normally a team who has a stormer if a second half of a season and pushes to the play offs from the bottom half we have just as much chance of doing that as anyonr else get behind the lads and who knows what can happen

Just now, Vale1995 said:

Im not getting ahead of myself i for one think we wont get play offs but its way to early to be saying the league is written off there is normally a team who has a stormer if a second half of a season and pushes to the play offs from the bottom half we have just as much chance of doing that as anyonr else get behind the lads and who knows what can happen

We’ve gone from being the worst side in the league to now a side all of a sudden capable of having a stormer in the space of a match. My comment of writing the season of was I reference to carol last night in which she has given Pugh to the end of the season and then look at it at the end of the year.