1 hour ago, mbycars said:

Who would want to buy any of our lot?

We all know to our cost how certain players can perform with certain Clubs and be completely different at other Clubs. It's always a gamble. Who knows, some of our lot may come good elsewhere?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some interesting responses on here to the latest development. I'd like to add some context. In the past TWENTY YEARS we have only achieved a top 7 finish in the league... ONCE. This was under MA

Check out wiki.  He's run the family business with his brother and father for 15 years and has his own football academy.  He's not been "just" a player and manager.  In view of the amount of crit

The meltdown on here is laughable.  Please can someone tell me the success we have had in appointing a manager since Micky left? None. Flitcroft being appointed DoF shows our long term visio

Posted Images

I think I'd feel more confident if the new manager is allowed to bring in his own backroom staff, rather than inheriting what's already here.

A fresh slate is what we need in my opinion.

• Like 3

Fleetwood look set to announce Chelsea Coach Anthony Barry as manager.

People on here would hate that.

Chris Beech of Carlisle was 3rd favourite... His record before Carlisle was 6 caretaker manager games in charge of Rochdale with ZERO wins.

If we had hired him like Carlisle did people on here would have hated it.

Whoever we hire wont please everyone... so PLEASE can we back them and realise they are coming into a very difficult situation and may not get immediate results.

Unless is Holloway... he can s*d off... hahahahaha

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Like 6

I notice a few folk have been mentioning Derek Adams name.  Just had a gander at the Morecambe forum and one poster says this: "DA has totally transformed this club in such a short space of time."  Could he transform us??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

I notice a few folk have been mentioning Derek Adams name.  Just had a gander at the Morecambe forum and one poster says this: "DA has totally transformed this club in such a short space of time."  Could he transform us??

He would be my first choice assuming Cowley is a pipedream.

• Like 1

Advert:

20 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Fleetwood look set to announce Chelsea Coach Anthony Barry as manager.

People on here would hate that.

Chris Beech of Carlisle was 3rd favourite... His record before Carlisle was 6 caretaker manager games in charge of Rochdale with ZERO wins.

If we had hired him like Carlisle did people on here would have hated it.

Whoever we hire wont please everyone... so PLEASE can we back them and realise they are coming into a very difficult situation and may not get immediate results.

Unless is Holloway... he can s*d off... hahahahaha

Stockport have replaced Nutty Jimbo with someone called Rusk the Brighton under 23 manager. 

1 hour ago, Playa Amodores said:

We do have saleable assets, Conlon,Worrall, Rodney,Gibbo,Hurst,Taylor and I’d say Scott Brown who shouldn’t be judged just on this season. These are the players that we can’t afford to lose, if we’re looking ahead. All teams will have players that no one else would be interested in buying and will be released at the end of their current contracts. I agree de registering is not the always the way of solving a problem unless you can move those players on, so we’ll know if it’s worked by Tuesday next week. 

Scott Brown, almost 36 and you think we'd get a fee ? 

Can't agree with you on that one but you are right we do have some assets 

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Would be a great choice, but unlikely to happen, still fancy Murray from Barnsley, one of the rumours sites says we have approached Shaun Derry from the Oxford management team. Still it looks like we are starting to move in the right direction 

9 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

I know Phil Parkinson the altrincham manager wants the job. Not saying he should get it but he wants it.

No league experience.

Advert:

To be fair, there wasn't silence from the club.

Carol gave an interview to Radio Stoke last week which had a couple of worrying/unclear comments in. The fans weren't filling a communications void, merely reacting to the comments made about 'not appointing a manager at this stage' as things fell apart on the pitch.

Thankfully, sense has been seen and the fanbase seems far more settled this morning. Really illustrates the importance of clear and consistent communication.

• Like 4

Would be a great choice, but unlikely to happen, still fancy Murray from Barnsley, one of the rumours sites says we have approached Shaun Derry from the Oxford management team. Still it looks like we are starting to move in the right direction 

No thanks! Wasn’t rated by County fans at all!

If managers were appointed on the basis of what fans thought, largely a few vocal pessimistic sods on an Internet forum, they'd all be out of work

No thanks! Wasn’t rated by County fans at all!

I really don't care who we appoint. All I ask for is an improvement in results until the end of the season and a huge clear out at the end of it, with positive recruitment targeting youth. Really don't trust any of the so called senior pros after what's gone on this season

• Like 3

Advert: