Next Manager

I didn't want an untested rookie but also didn't want a dinosaur.

Ideally it would be a coach with promotions under his belt without playing Pulisball.

Of all the names we've been linked with, Clarke is the one I personally rate the highest.

• Like 5

Advert:

4 promotions in around 7/8 years. 44% win rate.

Walsall fans moaning he’s crap but took them on after relegation and although took time was turning them around last season (not easy as we know to stop the rot after relegation) and a lot of draws cost them this season (rare defeats) and has been losing players like Adebayo and Jules (he made Jules decent so must be good!) And in with a play off shot at present.

I’m chuffed, give me either him or Flitcroft I’d have taken it, both is even better and we’ve paid for him so shows we are investing heavily in this now.

Keep us up hopefully and be good to see how next season looks.

Advert:

Asked a Bristol fan about him and he said this

Pure passion is what your getting. A living legend

He took over Bristol Rovers late season and couldn’t save them from relegation to the national league and sure he was absolutely in pieces on the touch line at the end.

Dont care what anyone things of the appointment if people dont like it or not.

lets give the guy a chance this season is done any manager is going struggle make this team a good one so lets not judge him in the remaining games this season.

give the bloke a chance and get behind what we are trying to build this isnt a quick fix he needs time so lets all give him the chance to make a impact

we finally have a manager so lets leaving the moaning and groaning here and support the boys  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Wrex said:

Murray challenged him saying "you put out a statement saying you were there for the long term and you quit six days later so what changed". Holloway said it something happened with the owners and he can't say what because it would be breaking a confidentiality agreement.

That's fair enough - if it's true? But it does go to show people perhaps ought to engage brain before opening mouth!

• Like 1

Advert: