3 minutes ago, Jacob_123 said:

Carsley would be a great appointment although I feel he is a little unlikely to come here

I think our Rory MIGHT be on a bit of a wind up but having said that Carsley has entered the betting so who knows but for me him,murray or morris would do

Carsleys contacts would be very good

• Like 2

Advert:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some interesting responses on here to the latest development. I'd like to add some context. In the past TWENTY YEARS we have only achieved a top 7 finish in the league... ONCE. This was under MA

Check out wiki.  He's run the family business with his brother and father for 15 years and has his own football academy.  He's not been "just" a player and manager.  In view of the amount of crit

The meltdown on here is laughable.  Please can someone tell me the success we have had in appointing a manager since Micky left? None. Flitcroft being appointed DoF shows our long term visio

Posted Images

I think our Rory MIGHT be on a bit of a wind up but having said that Carsley has entered the betting so who knows but for me him,murray or morris would do
Carsleys contacts would be very good

Anyone but Caldwell

2 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Tisdale sacked from Bristol Rovers

Curle sacked from Northampton

Tisdale is a good manager but i dont think we are looking for as experienced as those two ans Tisdale has always managed down south so could go on the wimbledon list

Cant see Curle at 57 fitting the bill either

Advert:

18 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Tisdale is a good manager but i dont think we are looking for as experienced as those two ans Tisdale has always managed down south so could go on the wimbledon list

Northamptons style of football under Curle was horrible 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Good shout on wimbledon.. can see him being a good option for them.

5 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So what does Southend, the worst team in the league according to many on here, beating Newport on their own ground demonstrate about how bad Newport truly are?

It says more about the standard of the league as whole this year which is very very average this year and the state of the Newport pitch at the time of year. They struggle to play rugby on it let alone football.

Advert:

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I would be amazed with him tbh but the big concern is Gary Caldwell suddenly there at 3/1

Where has he come from? That really would be out of the blue. 

1 hour ago, gavcradd said:

I agree. 29 games with Chesterfield, 3 wins. Jeez.

Really why would we want him that Caudwell you having a laugh ain't you .

I am sure we can get better than Caudwell I'd rather Popey gets it he as Vale in his blood ,but I've got Vale in me blood but I wouldnt want manage Vale ,too  much responsibility and our fans are extremely demanding and rightly so they should be after all we in the lowest league in league football why shouldn't a fans support demand better .

CAUDWELL no thanks not up to the job at Chesterfield similar size club as us and where are they non league 

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 2

Advert:

Doing some digging at this came up from a couple of years ago... lol

"At Burnley Frank Sinclair taught me party life, while John McGreal taught me to be good player" - Cheltenham Town boss Michael Duff ahead of Colchester United away

• Like 1
  • Haha 1