Next Manager

Advert:

49 minutes ago, mikey said:

Lee Carsley has worked with the u18 at Man City and is currently England u20 head coach, so would tick some boxes and would be a potentially great signing.

I would love a Manager with those kind of contacts, and first-hand knowledge of promising youngsters to come in! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jacob_123 said:

Carsley would be a great appointment although I feel he is a little unlikely to come here

I think our Rory MIGHT be on a bit of a wind up but having said that Carsley has entered the betting so who knows but for me him,murray or morris would do

Carsleys contacts would be very good

• Like 2

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Tisdale sacked from Bristol Rovers

Curle sacked from Northampton

Tisdale is a good manager but i dont think we are looking for as experienced as those two ans Tisdale has always managed down south so could go on the wimbledon list

Cant see Curle at 57 fitting the bill either

18 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Tisdale is a good manager but i dont think we are looking for as experienced as those two ans Tisdale has always managed down south so could go on the wimbledon list

Northamptons style of football under Curle was horrible 

• Like 3

Advert:

20 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Good shout on wimbledon.. can see him being a good option for them.

5 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So what does Southend, the worst team in the league according to many on here, beating Newport on their own ground demonstrate about how bad Newport truly are?

It says more about the standard of the league as whole this year which is very very average this year and the state of the Newport pitch at the time of year. They struggle to play rugby on it let alone football.

Advert: