Next Manager

4 hours ago, osprey said:

Jeff Bezos leaving Amazon - surprise contender ??? 

I've seen an amazon van on Hamil Road today so its 210% its happening. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WV said:

Which day is that then? 

Ive already said that apparently flitcroft turned down the deal. The players were told a new manager would be in on monday obviously this hasnt happened.

2 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Ive already said that apparently flitcroft turned down the deal. The players were told a new manager would be in on monday obviously this hasnt happened.

the bettings already turning towards the monkey!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Powerline said:

I don’t see the issue tbh. Clearly has a bad past but he did his time in prison. Prison is supposedly meant to rehabilitate so maybe it has. If he’s turned his life around fair play to him, deserves his go. I’d rather not have him though cus he’s not experienced enough for me.

If we are going to go with a criminal it may as well be Joey Barton. 

8 hours ago, osprey said:

Wouldn’t  be a bad appointment, if you think about it.If we were looking at a player he would be able to tell us,that ppl who liked that player also liked these other players.

Edited by Playa Amodores

9 hours ago, osprey said:

Amazon forum speak highly of him apparently his teams are set up to be good at getting it in the box and playing from there... very open to introducing international players ... also noticeable that they are capable of upping their game around the busy Christmas period. Maybe he s in his prime though and would be too expensive for us?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Amazon forum speak highly of him apparently his teams are set up to be good at getting it in the box and playing from there... very open to introducing international players ... also noticeable that they are capable of upping their game around the busy Christmas period. Maybe he s in his prime though and would be too expensive for us?

I’m sure he would deliver
  • Like 1

For God's sake appoint a manager!! I can't take much more of this!!!! 
It's not that simple bud, there are many reasons why we won't offer it to certain applicants.
There are many reasons why offers may be turned down.
Let's be fair - even the bloody monkey doesn't want the job
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, vallyunt said:

For God's sake appoint a manager!! I can't take much more of this!!!! 🤪

This is the Vale, so it will never be easy appointing a manager.  Other clubs manage it, but we seem to drag it out.  Adds to the tension when they do - then Vale usually go for the cheapest option under previous owners (note previous owners).  Previously the club was linked to all sorts of managers and then they name the manager and we all went - who the hell is he or oh great no experience of the higher leagues - Vale connection - oh well.  We will support him.  🤔

Have faith that Carol and Co are trying to get the right person in that can take the club forward (finances allowing) and not being held ransom by managers wanting stupid wages.  As Del Boy said - this time next year we will be pushing for promotion due to our new manager and new exciting players 🤣

Edited by PVFC764