onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

davehartshill

Advert

7 hours ago, sandyford_valiant said:

If its expected and David Flitcroft, i wonder if he will bring his assistant who's followed him at his last three jobs - Ben Futcher? And Danny Pugh reverting back to first team coach?

I think it's a good idea for a new manager to do that, but maybe ask Pugh for insight to make him feel valued.

13 hours ago, eh up nah said:

Genuinely, after watching those two come to the vale with Lincoln and how they conduct themselves, I don't want them anywhere near the vale.

Be like getting behind a team with Steve Evan's in charge.

Would be an almighty struggle

You mean with the over-the-top touchline antics?

Holloway did alright at Palace didn't he? Not that I rate him.

I also don't care how our new manager acts on the sidelines - can be full of antics or silent. Not arsed. 

Just want Port Vale to win lots of games of football. I'm passed being picky. 1-0 our way to the title for all I care.

This sideline antics point that has been raised.

I'm with Joe. Don't care a jot.

Same with players, the likes of Bellamy, Savage, Hughes, many more have made careers out of being horrible.

When they play or manage Port Vale they are OUR horrible snarling gits.

Don't see the problem. In fact did the Cowleys have to be that histrionic seeing as they won 6-1 on one occasion.

27 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

This sideline antics point that has been raised.

I'm with Joe. Don't care a jot.

Same with players, the likes of Bellamy, Savage, Hughes, many more have made careers out of being horrible.

When they play or manage Port Vale they are OUR horrible snarling gits.

Don't see the problem. In fact did the Cowleys have to be that histrionic seeing as they won 6-1 on one occasion.

I'd actively encourage us being disliked. Tired of being rubbish. No one really dislikes Port Vale but they probably pity us, a formerly decent club playing crap football in a mostly empty stadium and getting slapped up by teams who were in farmers leagues 5 years ago.

Time to be sh!thouse supremos, in my view. Turn up to every gaff in the league, nick a win, mayhem behind the goal. Secure the bag and get out of the league,

Fans hate playing us, fans hate our manager, fans hate our players. We win games of football. That's my vision. We can be excellent off the pitch but I want us to be absolutely detested on it. Hope Flitcroft brings it.

What time today are they revealing the new manager.? Are they phasing him gradually as he’ll have only done half a day on his first day. 

Don’t know if he is today, club haven’t said when just been assumed but would of expected something like big news to be announced at X time by the sentinel for example if a presser had been called.

I think today will just be focused on the deadline day.

Just now, valefan16 said:

Don’t know if he is today, club haven’t said when just been assumed but would of expected something like big news to be announced at X time by the sentinel for example if a presser had been called.

I think today will just be focused on the deadline day.

I’m just thinking that someone will need to be trading in the transfer market and it would be their last opportunity to bring in their own players and to move out any surplus to requirements, perhaps doing it all from home

6 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

What time today are they revealing the new manager.? Are they phasing him gradually as he’ll have only done half a day on his first day. 

We were told he was working on Saturday afternoon,  viewing how we score  goals.

Archived