Next Manager

davehartshill

Advert

20 hours ago, Rory said:

Lee Carsley incoming.

20 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

just waiting for Iron Man to bring you down now 

On 08/02/2021 at 12:18, Iron Curtain said:

I knew you didnt understand what I was saying.

For clarity in small words.

There are some people who are genuinely "in the Know" and leak info on here... why? Who knows, an agenda maybe, that lovely feeling of knowing something that others don't. Maybe they weren't that popular at school and this is how they feel most important.... I have no idea. My issue there is the appropriateness of sharing that info and would suggest that sharing it isnt the right thing to do.

Then there are people who hear something from someone, and it gets locked in as fact. These people believe that their "Source" a) knows everything and b) tells them all the info that's relevant. These people THINK they are in the know, but don't have the full context and spread stuff that's misleading. My suggestion here would be its best not to share that info.

Then there are some people that hear something that via Chinese whispers has become nothing like reality and just decide its fact and claim to be in the know. My suggestion is that its bet not to share that info.

Then there are people who just make stuff up... these people are strange.

So @Eddie Ford which category do you think @Rory is in here?

a) Genuinely in the know and shouldn't be spouting it on the website

b) Been told something he has interpreted as fact, or

c) On a wind up?

1 hour ago, Eddie Ford said:

Can you name any of the player’s that he’s developed?

I have absolutely no idea if it is Carsley but you did ask... 😉

This is from a 2020 article in an Irish newspaper:

Lee Carsley is one of the most highly rated coaches around.

In 2017, he took a Manchester City team that included Phil Foden and Jadon Sancho to the FA Youth Cup final.

These days, he is coaching with the England Under-21s - working with a gifted generation that includes Foden, Mason Greenwood and Rhian Brewster.

1 hour ago, Eddie Ford said:

Just having a quick look at his coaching record and he’s not stopped at any club for a fair amount of time, quite short lived 

I think if we're going down the head coach with director of football route then we may have to get used to changing managers frequently... if we weren't used to it already at least

If Flitcroft is handling the long-term then we can change managers a lot more seamlessly as they will only be responsible for setting the team up and keeping them motivated.

Sinclair will be heading the youth team up and developing them until they are ready for the first team. If will be up to the head coach to ensure they transition into the first team successfully.

39 minutes ago, Wrex said:

I think if we're going down the head coach with director of football route then we may have to get used to changing managers frequently... if we weren't used to it already at least

If Flitcroft is handling the long-term then we can change managers a lot more seamlessly as they will only be responsible for setting the team up and keeping them motivated.

Sinclair will be heading the youth team up and developing them until they are ready for the first team. If will be up to the head coach to ensure they transition into the first team successfully.

Motivation is the immediate problem, hope that Flitcroft can do it for Saturday

Archived