onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

davehartshill

Personally, I'd be happy with Flitcroft. Decent record with similar clubs to us and he's an experienced manager in this division. He's definitely a step up from our recent managers. Some of the names I've seen bandied about (Cook, Cowley, etc) are pie in the sky and ultimately Carol will never please everyone. Give the new manager, whoever it may be, the rest of the season to get his tactics and style of play implemented, get rid of some the dead wood and then back him next season. Rome wasn't built in a day. Ultimately we are a League Two side with League Two players and we need a manger who knows this league well and Flitcroft fits the bill.

Advert

10 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

It will interesting to see if anything gets mentioned today from 2pm on the radio.

You would hope for an announcement on Monday and then they have the day to ship some out(the de-registered) and maybe get another in

I’d be surprised if someone doesn’t find themselves standing on Hamil Road between now and 3pm. Looking for likely stooges to arrive.

7 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

For a starters I do know that he’s applied.

Secondly, having a different opinion to you does not mean it’s negative.

You do not agree with me, I do not agree with you, that does not make it negative

Another “I’m in the know” poster... you will forgive me for not instantly believing you.

I didn’t say your opinion was negative because it was different to mine. I said it was negative because it was negative. 

For a starters I do know that he’s applied.
Secondly, having a different opinion to you does not mean it’s negative.
You do not agree with me, I do not agree with you, that does not make it negative
Just because he may of applied, doesn't mean that we can afford his wages or contract demands

4 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

It’s not negative having a opposite but I would rather you not respond to any of my posts now thank you

Again... the fact it was a different opinion to mine isn’t what made it negative. They are two completely independent concepts.

I am more than capable of having a negative opinion myself... as proof my opinion of your “I know what’s going on and know Adam’s applied” story is rather negative.

If Adams did (I’m not saying he did) apply that would now make it two teams that have turned him down in us and Bradford.

Maybe he isn’t the messiah people think he is and his methods, demands, ethos and commitments to either of those clubs were not what they wanted.

8 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

Morecambe / Port Vale

Im sure you can work that one out for yourself

The concept of demand and supply and its impact on Price isn’t something you are comfortable with is it?

His Stock is very high, I’m sure if he did apply he didn’t just say “oh well, give us a few Bob more than Morcambe do and I’m in”

2 minutes ago, boleyuk said:

Well it's definitely not Danny Cowley cause he's on Sky Sports now commentating on Norwich game, so he won't be watching. Not that I thought it was him for a minute.

Not that I think he is in the running, but Vale don`t kick off until after the game has finished, in any case can easily watch the recording later. I would have expected the short list to already have watched a few Vale games on iFollow.

Archived