onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

davehartshill

Advert

36 minutes ago, TylerB said:

Just for the record, I have absolutely no idea whether it will be Flitcroft or Fred Flintstone. Both him and McGreal are far better options than Danny Pugh though, that's for sure.

What happened to 110% and not saying how you know because it “wouldn’t be fair on the bloke” ? ... has someone been put in their box for spilling info they shouldn’t? Or was it all b*llshit in the first place?

What with you definitely knowing and @Vale1995 knowing the players and being sure they don’t know... maybe they just fobbed you off after taking a b*llocking for all the leaks that have left the club recently! Maybe you are not in their circle of people they trust anymore?

Either way there isn’t half some “look at me and my knowledge” rubbish in this site at the moment. 

52 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

He saved the club from relegation from the Championship. They looked doomed at the time. That’s the difference, a guy who has worked at a high level, or some blokes at clubs that at best may enjoy a season or two at league 1 level. 

You’re Ian Holloway aren’t you?

8 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

“So it has to be someone with that proven record – and it will be a manager with a proven record of success.”

That’s what Carol said. I don’t actually see that either of these guys matches that description. Bit disappointing. Who is pulling the strings on this appointment? 

Take it this is humour Jacko!!?

12 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

“So it has to be someone with that proven record – and it will be a manager with a proven record of success.”

That’s what Carol said. I don’t actually see that either of these guys matches that description. Bit disappointing. Who is pulling the strings on this appointment? 

Surely promotion and a playoff run can be considered a proven record of success?

51 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Pugh and Pope views been influential? (from their time at Bury, if it is to be Flitcroft)

Also Flitcroft has somewhat performed without a big budget... he kept Barnsley up against all odds in his first job in what was called a miracle by the players due to the lack of budget.

He was then sacked in November due a poor start to the following season ... he was replaced by Danny Wilson who also couldn’t save that squad and they were relegated which points to the fact that that squad was doomed and shows what a good job he did. When he first took over. Maybe. I dunno, just looking for positives 😂

I heard some say that the candidates dont play attractive football that they are all uninspiring and dull to watch.

Tell you what, give me a raft of one goal wins and a steady climb up the table with a side that's organised and hard to beat, Gordon Lee style and I'll be happy. #fedupoflosing

31 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Are you also saying you don’t think Carol is pulling the strings?

Interesting comment from you Jacko... 

Archived