onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

davehartshill

Advert

Manager bought in tomorrow.

Sling Robinson, McKirdy and whoever else we can shove out the door by Wed afternoon.

Thurs scout around.

new squad by Friday

press conference showing off the bright new dawn just before transfer deadline

secure that 14th spot come May

6 hours ago, dishydave said:
6 hours ago, pete vale said:
Big risk because defeat at Scunthorpe and against Southend will throw us into the mire and heading for National League as daft as it looks/sounds

With the teams below us having games in hand and on current last 10 games form all but grimsby will be higher than us by game 30. So we can't afford to just carry on and wait until next season. We are in relegation battle.

Why can't people see this. Action needs taking now, it will cost a lot more not too. What on earth is going on?

5 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Surely anyone mentioning Lampard is on a wind up 😉

Indeed, the idea of fat Frank delivering sarnies to the locals is an amusing image. I don’t think Lampard would be that good anyway. Anyone could do what he did with Chelsea...or Derby when they spent the money. 

We need someone in to retain our league status, dare I say Dino Maamria till the end of the season. I wouldn’t want him but his style of football would keep us in the football league, and that must be a consideration.

But I’ve just seen he’s the assistant now at Burton Albion 😟

Why can't people see this. Action needs taking now, it will cost a lot more not too. What on earth is going on?
Because we all think we are to good to go down and so do the owners. All this talk of if everyone is fit we'll be ok. We haven't had our best 11 fit all season so what makes us think that's about to change now.

8 minutes ago, dishydave said:
42 minutes ago, pete vale said:

Because we all think we are to good to go down and so do the owners. All this talk of if everyone is fit we'll be ok. We haven't had our best 11 fit all season so what makes us think that's about to change now.

This could turn out to be a nightmare season for us all, we have no input either not being at the ground. Something is wrong, has been for months. I know 2/3 things that have happened, there are issues. Just hope we can sneak some points from the next 2 games somehow.

8 minutes ago, pete vale said:

This could turn out to be a nightmare season for us all, we have no input either not being at the ground. Something is wrong, has been for months. I know 2/3 things that have happened, there are issues. Just hope we can sneak some points from the next 2 games somehow.

These players have got off lightly with us not being at the ground!

34 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Easily has more money than Carol. Add his career earnings and I am surprised more ex top tier pros are not just buying league 2 clubs outright.

Probably because they have financial advisers telling them how to earn money on their investments......buying a league 2 club smacks of spunking cash away.......let's ask Robbie to invest. 

8 hours ago, Volcano said:

We need someone in to retain our league status, dare I say Dino Maamria till the end of the season. I wouldn’t want him but his style of football would keep us in the football league, and that must be a consideration.

But I’ve just seen he’s the assistant now at Burton Albion 😟

All i can say there is wow

13 hours ago, theresonlyonemcphee said:

These players have got off lightly with us not being at the ground!

I'm certain of that and perhaps Carol and Kevin need to be more in touch with the fan base not the cluster of 'friends' and 'hangers on' who may be offering opinions. We are not good enough, we need a new manager now. We will be very fortunate to remain in league 2 if we don't change. It would be so sad to see our beloved Vale lose league status and we have not been there to influence it in any way. Two crucial games coming up imo.

Archived