onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

davehartshill

Can’t see it being Cowley. Has been linked to the Sunderland and Sheff Weds jobs in recent months so can’t imagine League 2 and the Vale will look an attractive option.

I’d imagine if Pugh gets us through in the trophy and we get something from FGR that he’ll get it until the end of the season. That would give him an opportunity to impress and the club the chance to evaluate the future re COVID and how that plays out in the next few months. The latter point particularly important given the £1m hole that Covid has created and where  there us no certainty around when the club gets back to a normal income level.

Advert

34 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Can’t see it being Cowley. Has been linked to the Sunderland and Sheff Weds jobs in recent months so can’t imagine League 2 and the Vale will look an attractive option.

I believe they distanced themselves from the Sheff Wed job? And Lincoln were non-League when they first started their journey. As I've said before - money isn't everything...ambition, job satisfaction and success are sometimes more of a thrill! Don't get me wrong - I'm not thinking it's likely...but it would be a good move, I'm sure!

Just been reading Popes piece in the sentinel today and from that it seems like the players want Pugh(i do know he is liked by all at the club,not sure if thats a good thing or not)
That's enough for me want someone different.

Sick of these players getting everything they want.

They decided they didnt want the last man, so downed tools.

Get someone in from the outside and if they dont like it, they can <ovf censored> off.

It might all be irrelevant as I’m told that the northern premier league have put out a statement saying that they’re null and voiding their season, so no promotion or relegation. They’re talking about starting the new season when it’s deemed safe to do so. We don’t need another salary to pay if other leagues are going to follow. I fully support Carol if she is waiting to see if our league becomes null and void.

44 minutes ago, Walter said:

That's enough for me want someone different.

Sick of these players getting everything they want.

They decided they didnt want the last man, so downed tools.

Get someone in from the outside and if they dont like it, they can <ovf censored> off.

This 100%!!! 

48 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

It might all be irrelevant as I’m told that the northern premier league have put out a statement saying that they’re null and voiding their season, so no promotion or relegation. They’re talking about starting the new season when it’s deemed safe to do so. We don’t need another salary to pay if other leagues are going to follow. I fully support Carol if she is waiting to see if our league becomes null and void.

how does the Northern Premier league affect us?

22 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

how does the Northern Premier league affect us?

Because if lower leagues do it and  Steve Bruce calling for a break, stating it’s morally wrong to carry on, more players testing positive for Covid, cash running out for clubs in lower leagues, more games being called off. Teams having to forfeit games because they can’t put a team out or play youth teams then surely this is the most sensible step to take.

In the women’s game they’re now down to the tossing of a coin to see who goes through in some games.

We are elite so able to carry on, the NPL is not allowed to play thus have barely played and can’t until March so you have no time to finish their season.

The main threat to ours would be if lockdown is tightened further and football is told not to carry on within that I would think.

7 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Our season wont be null and voided

Archived