• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This shows you what a fickle world football is. At half time on 14th November Askey was a good manager. Seven weeks later he’s gone. Very sad. Thanks for all your efforts John and Dave. They were

I'm not happy that he's supposedly lost his job. Unlike Scumthwaite, it's difficult to celebrate someone getting the boot when they're actually an affable and nice bloke. I feel really harsh

Days like today are why I hate football sometimes.  I’m not sure why people are rejoicing. Yes I wanted a change, but this is a genuinely sad day for the club and a very decent guy who obviously

Posted Images

I've been speaking to a bloke I know who reckons he has gone. This bloke is called 'Danger' though so it's up to you whether you believe it or not.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Trump said he won the election on social media!  I’ll believe it when I hear something from the club. 

In the words of Lilli Von Schtupp..... it’s true it’s true. 

• Like 1

Advert:

Feel for him the lads should hang their heads in shame and that should not be forgotten.

Let’s hope though we can get out this mess and get a decent appointment

• Like 9

Feel for him the lads should hang their heads in shame and that should not be forgotten.

Let’s hope though we can get out this mess and get a decent appointment

If it’s true there are a lot of players who need a good kick up the behind - hope they get a manager who makes them really earn their corn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

Experienced manager needed if true. Now is not the time to gamble.

Totally agree.

Very important time this is now.

Non league isn't exactly a tea party is it?

Advert:

Whether this is a good decision all depends on who we appoint.

If we give it to Frank Sinclair until the end of the season then I'd prefer to keep Askey.

This next appointment is MASSIVE.

Simon Grayson for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, valeparklife said:

Whether this is a good decision all depends on who we appoint.

If we give it to Frank Sinclair until the end of the season then I'd prefer to keep Askey.

This next appointment is MASSIVE.

Simon Grayson for me. 

Grayson or Alexander. Or if we want to really go for it then I’d see if John Coleman fancies it tbh. Heard he’s applied for the Vale job a number of times before. 

Alexander. Watched the Salford docu and doesn’t take any <ovf censored> (on a side note they are a right mess off the field, use a local park practically to train!)

Advert:

Realistically there’s 3 ways we could go...
1) A manager who has had success in a relatively short managerial career, so more than likely looking at a non league manager, which would be a huge gamble
2) A recently retired pro who’s looking to get into management, again a huge gamble
3) An experienced manager, who is more than likely out of work due to a failure/mitigating circumstances from his previous job, I.e Parkinson/Alexander etc. Less of a gamble in my opinion

Massive decision, cheap football cliche but true.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ClntonBoulton said:

Joey Barton just gone from Fleetwood....just sayin......😂😂 (Only joking btw!)

dont like the guy but based on his Fleetwood time, we could do worse 

• Like 1

• Fosse69 changed the title to Askey gone ? Yes