onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Isn't today judgement day?

Twitters

The experience from the EGM last time is that the legal process does take time.

If the club haven't respond to the SC then there will probably be a few legal hoops to jump through before anything can be set in motion. As it is the weekend now, personally, I would not expect to hear anything from the SC until next Tuesday. I guess that as there is a SC meeting then they will give what news they can or at least an update then, it would seem to be the ideal opportunity.[/

QUOTE]

When is the SC meeting, the only thing I've heard along with the other 1,000 SC members, is that some one on this site had been tweeted, that there was a SC meeting Tuesday at Smallthorne Victory club WMC.

Advert

Well I got told something similar the other day. It also pointed out that the SC under DF communicated much more with the fans.

I get the feeling the SC isn't all singing from the same hymn sheet at times.

I am happy that there is no singing, and that the cards are kept under wraps. Let the board sweat.============

Well I got told something similar the other day. It also pointed out that the SC under DF communicated much more with the fans.

Trying to turn another thread to it being about you?

Nope just pointing out the facts that under DF the SC was much more open with, oh yes ... The supporters.

It's really comes over of a little group of a few in the know ... Does that remind you of a certain supporter owned club that people are accusing the directors of doing?

Nope just pointing out the facts that under DF the SC was much more open with, oh yes ... The supporters.

It's really comes over of a little group of a few in the know ... Does that remind you of a certain supporter owned club that people are accusing the directors of doing?

****** go and crawl back in the pit you came out of.

I very publicly backed DF on here earlier this year, but it became clear that what you claim was far worse when DF was leading the SC. Obviously you are not interested in that, as you seem to pop up to try and spread nonsense whenever the board seem to be challenged. Its really depressing how we have a few fans who take more pleasure in taking pot shots at their own fans than wanting the club to progress. Sad.

I very publicly backed DF on here earlier this year, but it became clear that what you claim was far worse when DF was leading the SC. Obviously you are not interested in that, as you seem to pop up to try and spread nonsense whenever the board seem to be challenged. Its really depressing how we have a few fans who take more pleasure in taking pot shots at their own fans than wanting the club to progress. Sad.

Great post AR.

Silly boy

Thats not a fact, its your opinion, if you are going to debate at least stick to facts

I'm getting worried now, as REP said a quick update saying the ignorant, arrogant Board had not bothered to respond and there would follow an update would have calmed tempers somewhat. It makes me think the scum have found a weakness and no EGM is imminent? Sorry to be pessamistic but the last 18 months have made me so. === Should make it interesting today eh.

How many emails did you have from the SC prior to the present committee taking office? I've had loads recently which have kept me informed of what is going on.

What you don't seem to realise, Mr markynomark, is that a lot of what is going on behind the scenes at the moment involves solicitors and so has to be kept confidential. It's not a case of being "in the know", it is covered by solicitor/client confidentiality.

I agree that Dave is a great bloke but he queered his pitch when he spoke out on SC matters off his own bat without consulting others. He probably regrets that now but it's water under the bridge.

It's comical how people turn. DF was a good guy and many people respected him, then it seemed people couldn't wait to knife him.

How is the select circle in the know any different to what they claim to want from the club?

You do not seem to be able to grasp the very basics, I suspect you struggle with relationships outside of internet forums as well.

Archived