onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Isn't today judgement day?

Twitters

Advert

It is the Club's policy to respond to customers within seven working days and this will be done either by telephone or letter.If it is not possible to provide a full response within this period then an acknowledgement will be issued and a full response given within a further fourteen days.

Does ML know about this policy? :shutup:

Birdy

Posts: 4,194 If the AGM is the 13th March does the club have to send out the AGM documentation 21 days prior, which is not today?

21 days before the AGM is next Tuesday, not today.

Sorry but the club recieved the EGM paperwork on the 26th which must have been recorded delivery and have witnesses so they had up to 21 days....which was up to close of play yesterday....it is now in the hands of the Supporters club therefore to set a time,place and venue.

The one thing that is certain is that if the Board had wanted the EGM on the same day as the AGM they will have had to call it before the 21 days were up....even if the Board called the EGM yesterday it would have to be a 28 day notice therefore after the AGM....unless they are going to move the AGM back for a third time.

Rumour is that the board believe the EGM regquest isn't lawful an have sought legal advice on this. I think they are looking at technicalities here.

I didn't believe this story when I was told it, but now with no news it makes it more believeable.

And who told you this? It's funny how you always appear in the run up to such events, with your pro-board propoganda.

Rumour is that the board believe the EGM regquest isn't lawful an have sought legal advice on this. I think they are looking at technicalities here.

I didn't believe this story when I was told it, but now with no news it makes it more believeable.

An EGM request from shareholders is legal and company law....are the Board really going to challlenge company law...who will pay for such a massive historic law suit.

They HAVE to announce it today!

The same day as they'll announce the signing of Chris Birchall. Not that I'm a cynic of course...

He's playing for FREE the board get no praise in this! If they signed him on a long term deal even I'd be ****** that they did have the money after all. They get no praise or any glory from this!

The same trick they tried last time and failed.

Archived