onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Grimsby Town

Fosse69

Advert

48 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

If Micky wants to return maybe an option as an experienced man at the side of an inexperienced manager? Would be a good fit

I see your point, but if we’re going down that route we already have an experienced man in Rudgie than an inexperienced man(Pugh) could turn to for advice.

Obviously wouldn’t expect Rudgie to get involved full time at his age.

UP THE <ovf censored> VALE! First saturday ive woken up in a long time with a little bit of hope that we might scrape a result. 

going to be a very interesting day but now is the time to get behind carol and the boys win lose or draw we have a massive job on our hands turning the season around

Just now, werstayinup said:

So it looks like the players want Pugh with Pope saying they all want to play for him,so lets see if they show that today,anyway for what its worth i am going 4-1 win with some attacking football and going for it. Feel free to return to this post later 🙂 

They probably want him because he’s mates with most of em but if he gets the job permanently ( which I hope he doesn’t) he will have to change his approach but that ain’t easy when your mates with most of em 

2 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

They probably want him because he’s mates with most of em but if he gets the job permanently ( which I hope he doesn’t) he will have to change his approach but that ain’t easy when your mates with most of em 

Instead of looking for a negative maybe it’s because he’s a good coach who they respect because of his experience.

Interesting to see what the set up will be today.

Don’t think he will change the formation myself just yet as will want to bed in the changes.

Brown

Mills
Smith
Brisley
Monty

Worrall
Burgess
Conlon
Joyce
Hurst

Rodney

Obviously if Gibbo is ready then in for Mills but think Gibbo will be played Tuesday in the pizza trophy for 60 mins or so to start his comeback.

If manny is fit then in for Burgess.

Archived