Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, philmpv said:

Joyce is an absolute liability. His lack of anticipation is frightening for someone so experienced.

Massively over-rated player. Yes he's experienced. But so am I in talking <ovf censored> and that's not helping the team do well at all. He's a carthorse and isn't capable of passing the ball more than 5 yards. Without a fit Oyeleke our midfield is really poor, with Conlon been the best of the rest by far. Joyce, Burgess and Whitehead simply aren't good enough for any League Two side with any ambition of doing anything.

Just now, theresonlyonemcphee said:

Got to make a change. It’s like playing with 9 men, with Whitehead and Amoo.

Get Woz and Monty on NOW. Why wait? (“...because it’s Askey”)

I’d rather not risk them getting injured tbh

Just now, theresonlyonemcphee said:

Got to make a change. It’s like playing with 9 men, with Whitehead and Amoo.

Get Woz and Monty on NOW. Why wait? (“...because it’s Askey”)

He will make the changes in the 70 minute and it wont be for those 2 either.

2 minutes ago, Doha said:

Why do you only show up when we're losing, to slag off the club?

I want Askey out, have done for a while, even started the Askey out poll thread. You are really getting on my <ovf censored> though. 

Dont really understand what i have said that would be annoying to you. 
but in reply to why do i show up when were losing i come on when were playing and unfortunately that means I normally post when we are losing seeing as we lose every game

Just now, Powerline said:

I don’t understand how it’s possible for Burgess to have regressed so much since last season. I get it’s only his second season in the league but it’s amazing how badly his standards have dropped.

Think it was more a case of most of us expecting him to be dreadful. He wasn't last season, but I think it had more to do with what we expected from him, which was nothing at all, than him being particularly good. I think he was useful last season, but this campaign he looks like a Sunday league player.

Archived