Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Why?? he is still on loan there,that can be cancelled anytime,its up to forest plus if a bid goes in he can be called back

Not sure why they’d want to? He’s starting at a league 2 side so not sure what they would benefit from recalling him. (Unless we buy him which I can’t see happening)

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Not sure why they’d want to? He’s starting at a league 2 side so not sure what they would benefit from recalling him. (Unless we buy him which I can’t see happening)

We will see a lot of things can change in football as we know

I do expect him to be a Vale player this window,if Askey is still in charge of course

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

So it’s not only us that have lots of injuries.... let’s see how their depleted side goes against ours 

See there are 5 games postponed today.  That can't all be weather related.  

We need 3 points today to kick start the 2nd half of the season.

Archived