onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

4 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

this vilification of askey got out of hand. the poor guy is playing the best hand with the cards he's been dealt , lets get behind the man I'm sure he can turn this around. i for one am a believer.

Cool cool cool

So you don't think we should go for Pulis any more?

36 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

this vilification of askey got out of hand. the poor guy is playing the best hand with the cards he's been dealt , lets get behind the man I'm sure he can turn this around. i for one am a believer.

Some of what your smoking 

I want Askey gone tonight but Micky Adams is not the answer for our problems, we need to be looking long-term, Adams has not had a managerial job for 5 and half years since he took Tranmere down.  I loved the time he was here but that was then and football has moved on from those days.  Look at the teams at the top of our league in Carlisle, Forest Green and Newport who this season have changed how they play football, all footballing teams.  Look at Pulis and Allardyce who have been out of the game for some time and how they have done since they come back again, still stuck in their old fashioned ways.  For me it would be a call to Morecambe for the other Adams or failing that Simon Grayson.

44 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Mustn't be nice Mrs Askey , he has done his best but it's time now .

Thanks for registering though 

2 hours ago, philmpv said:
2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:
Worst possible start to the game possible, things just went down hill from there.
Sooner Vale can get back to a starting outfield 10 of Gibbo Brisley Smith Montano Burgess Joyce Conlon Amoo Pope Worrall with 2 or 3 additions, hopefully Jake Taylor being one,  the sooner results will turn around.
Failure to beat Grimsby and JA will be history assuming Carol has someone lined up.
Obvious the summer recruitment was awful, I don't like criticizing individual players but it has to be said Mills, Fitz, Whitehead and Robinson are not good enough 

You say that but 7 of those players were part of the worst sides in recent memory that nearly got us relegated twice out of the league!

But 9 of that team were regular members of the 19/20 season team that almost  got Vale into the play-offs and more than likely would have done if the season had gone full term.

Archived