onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

I'd honestly take a Pope and Pugh combination over Askey until the end of the season.

One way or another, he has lost the dressing room.  The players, on the whole, were not arsed about covering each other, blocking anything, snuffing out attacks. Anything really.

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

A classic night of P&G.

'Plenty of big rooms in the Admin Building!'

'Get the stoke youngsters in'

Ben's crescendo of anger, untrammelled rage which led to a feedback loop of increasingly incendiary and unhinged (but accurate) rants.

Sarah dropping 'Want. Need. Expect' into every sentence and saying that the positivity would be roaring at Vale Park.

One for the annals. Having a hoot, me. 

Why is it a hoot  ?

1 minute ago, jeffers said:

Seems like his mind is not 100% on the job in hand. 

It does sound like it and he knows he has 2 1/2 years left of his contract.  So that would be a good pay off and may be he is waiting for a good settlement before going.

Some one saying stick with him.  He know's what he is doing - think it's gone past that.  

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

A classic night of P&G.

'Plenty of big rooms in the Admin Building!'

'Get the stoke youngsters in'

Ben's crescendo of anger, untrammelled rage which led to a feedback loop of increasingly incendiary and unhinged (but accurate) rants.

Sarah dropping 'Want. Need. Expect' into every sentence and saying that the positivity would be roaring at Vale Park.

One for the annals. Having a hoot, me. 

Now someone's saying keep Askey in! 1 win in 12 is it? 😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, philmpv said:
25 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:
Who is this muppet on radio stoke? 
Pope has said before he gave up his captaincy to concentrate on goals.

That didn't go to plan then did it?

Might have gone better if he was actually being played.

15 minutes ago, osprey said:

not a chance - why would he leave a team on the up to join one on the way down 

It happens

If Askey says things are going on interference as such then that could scupper the idea of anyone decent coming it,it would have to be someone who would put up with that

Having been a vale supporter for over 60 years, i have seen plenty highs and lows at the club. as nice a guy a John Askey seems i  never believed  he was capable of getting vale promoted. He seems to have no plan b,  not able to react to other managers changing tactics. Sadly i think if Carol does not respond quickly to the on the pitch problems she could be in the  unenviable position of being the owner to take the club into non league.

2 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

It does sound like it and he knows he has 2 1/2 years left of his contract.  So that would be a good pay off and may be he is waiting for a good settlement before going.

Some one saying stick with him.  He know's what he is doing - think it's gone past that.  

its a learning curve for anyone not having owned a football club before. the owners will be relutctant to throw anymore 3 year deals to anyone after this latest debacle.

What the hell was that .

The performance was worse than the Barrow one .

Happy New year Vale fans ,that's your happy new year message from the players all I saw was a team of GUTLESS players who played like the club was about to close .

Askey I want him gone but that today was players supposedly representing our fans .

Mansfield were good but we made them look like Real Madrid adefo back to the sinnott days performance from the players .

Was Smith playing for them ? 

Think he was at the heart of 3 of there goals 

Archived