onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

4 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Not one of those players want to play for Askey. He's managed to turn a potential play off team into a gutless embrassing Sunday league side.

No passion, no desire , no fight and no plan B.

Like I said before I don't even get angry by these results anymore. I don't even bother watching the games. 

Cheers John for beating the love of my club out of me. Something Brown, Aspin and Glover would be proud of.

I am with you, done the same for me. The only thing for me is I would have done anything not to loose in a vale shirt.

So sad for Carol, but if she can not see what is going on(on the pitch, training etc) we have had it.

Advert

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

Utterly disgusted with this topic.

We have very short memories. We have a squad that is capable of competing. We are mid-table. Those who think they know more than a manager who has won titles at every level up to ours are wrong.

To do this to one of our own shows me that we deserve the disaster we've lived through for years. We have had a club ripped apart by awful ownership for years. Why don't we appreciate the value of being together?

Fervently IN for me. We are in  a much better position than we have been in for years. We have a squad which is pretty much interchangeable. That pays off when other squads tire. Why can't the idiots on here recognise that?

But the squad aren’t competing. If their CV’s say they should be then it can only be because of the way they are being managed. 

2 minutes ago, Norfolk Enclue said:

My first choice would be Derek Adams. I may have already mentioned him. Can't recall, but as pointed out, why would he leave a promotion chasing outfit for us. Carol would really have to flutter her eyelashes. So, more realistically someone presently "resting up". Alexander or Parkinson. Right now I feel so down I'd take Kermit the frog. 

The only sane reason he'd have is ' potential' . Morecambe have done amazing under him, they are way way way punching above their weight. 

Really he'd be mad but you only have to look at the clamour for tickets for Man City and Walsall, we have bigger potential than Morecambe. 

Football wise he'd be crackers to leave them 

2 minutes ago, jeffers said:

But the squad aren’t competing. If their CV’s say they should be then it can only be because of the way they are being managed. 

It's not me saying that.

Just re-posting a particularly aggressive post from the 'Manager Poll' thread in which fans are labelled idiots and deserving of the tough times we have had under Smurthwaite for wanting Askey to be gone.

Hasn't aged well.

13 minutes ago, fraggle said:

Yates is top draw is his commentary and post game assessment. For someone who is associated to the club, he’s said everything we are all thinking

i used to berate yatesy all the time when he played for us but id have him in any team if i was manager one of the few who wore his heart on his sleeve and still does on the radio now.

5 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Utterly disgusted with this topic.

We have very short memories. We have a squad that is capable of competing. We are mid-table. Those who think they know more than a manager who has won titles at every level up to ours are wrong.

To do this to one of our own shows me that we deserve the disaster we've lived through for years. We have had a club ripped apart by awful ownership for years. Why don't we appreciate the value of being together?

Fervently IN for me. We are in  a much better position than we have been in for years. We have a squad which is pretty much interchangeable. That pays off when other squads tire. Why can't the idiots on here recognise that?

Eh? 

Serious question.

is there a realistic chance we would even get a real, experienced league manager to replace Johnny?

would Trev be any better because it’s likely him and Pugh would run things together - I think that’s likely anyway. Is it likely?

5 minutes ago, Joe B said:

"Utterly disgusted with this topic.

Fervently IN for me. We are in  a much better position than we have been in for years. We have a squad which is pretty much interchangeable. That pays off when other squads tire. Why can't the idiots on here recognise that?"

Yer mind's gone Ron-Ron, just do one Ron! 😆

Archived