onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Not one of those players want to play for Askey. He's managed to turn a potential play off team into a gutless embrassing Sunday league side.

No passion, no desire , no fight and no plan B.

Like I said before I don't even get angry by these results anymore. I don't even bother watching the games. 

Cheers John for beating the love of my club out of me. Something Brown, Aspin and Glover would be proud of.

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Parkinson is the number 1 choice for me.

He may be 'taking a break', but dangle enough money in front of him and he won't be able to resist.

Get him in there, get him rinsing those frauds, and get us mid-table and able to think ahead of this summer.

I'm more angry by that shower than I thought I would be.

I reckon it's definitely his sort of character we need in here.

Poor players who can't be arsed.

We need someone like him to come in and tear paint off the walls for 4 months and keep us up.

Definitely relegation battle this is.

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

He may be 'taking a break', but dangle enough money in front of him and he won't be able to resist.

Get him in there, get him rinsing those frauds, and get us mid-table and able to think ahead of this summer.

My first choice would be Derek Adams. I may have already mentioned him. Can't recall, but as pointed out, why would he leave a promotion chasing outfit for us. Carol would really have to flutter her eyelashes. So, more realistically someone presently "resting up". Alexander or Parkinson. Right now I feel so down I'd take Kermit the frog. 

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

For me it’s Adams from Morecambe.

Bored of this whole <ovf censored> that we can’t lure managers from other clubs. It’s about time we started putting emphasis on the main job in the club instead of scraping the barrel.

Would love think we could get Coleman from accy the bloke begged for the job when Mickey left for Sheffield and we have it gannon! Think that shop has sailed but we need to be ambitious instead of playing the woe is us card. 

Yates summed up this performance very well.  Good on him.

Please Carol and Colin G.  make the hardest choice and sack him tonight before it's too late and we go out of this league.  We need a manager that has experience as well - not a new manager learning his trade as a manager in his very first season.  We have had enough of this under previous owners.

"Utterly disgusted with this topic.

We have very short memories. We have a squad that is capable of competing. We are mid-table. Those who think they know more than a manager who has won titles at every level up to ours are wrong.

To do this to one of our own shows me that we deserve the disaster we've lived through for years. We have had a club ripped apart by awful ownership for years. Why don't we appreciate the value of being together?

Fervently IN for me. We are in  a much better position than we have been in for years. We have a squad which is pretty much interchangeable. That pays off when other squads tire. Why can't the idiots on here recognise that?"

(This isn't me. Just a re-post of a post from a couple of weeks ago).

Disgraceful lack of effort today from those players. I want JA gone and have done for sometime but what really irks me about that performance today is the reaction of the players. There is only Pope and Monty on that pitch today who showed any fight or determination when things go against them.. the rest just accept what's happening around them.

The team is just like JA in his interviews - lacking character.

JA PLEASE RESIGN TONIGHT  YOU HAVE LOST THE PLAYERS. TIME TO GO!!

1 minute ago, PVFC764 said:

Yates summed up this performance very well.  Good on him.

Please Carol and Colin G.  make the hardest choice and sack him tonight before it's too late and we go out of this league.  We need a manager that has experience as well - not a new manager learning his trade as a manager in his very first season.  We have had enough of this under previous owners.

I wouldn’t call it a hard choice. I’d say it’s very simple. We will go down with this clown in charge 

Archived