onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

A trip to the struggling Stags, if their pitch is playable unlike its state on Tuesday, when their game against Salford was postponed due to snow. Whether it will be to their advantage on Saturday remains to be seen, whereas a clean sheet at Bradford City may give a slight boost to Vale`s chances as would the return of injured players probably more so.  Maybe another 0-0 is on the cards in spite of their superior strike force on paper.

Advert

Big game if on cannot see it myself if there last game was postponed because of the snow the temperatures are hardly lifting enough for it be so in my opinion .

Team well we could do with a win ,I didnt see the Bradford game but saw the highlights and it looked like we did ok but nothing more ,solid defensively but not enough desire to win the game but I suppose you got take the positives ,a point away is good still feel it wasn't enough save Askey his job but it looks like it's as secure as .

Team well I hope the injured lot are ready to go ,they are our best players bar the unfortunate Gibbons who hopefully will be back soon flying up the right .

BROWN Smith  Legge Brisley Fitzpatrick Joyce Worrall Oyeleke Hurst Bailey Pope

Something a little different to catch Mansfield cold ,they be like who's this Bailey and as long as he makes intelligent runs off Pope just what's required on New years day as Pope will hold it up and bring others into play ,Hurst stays in if he can get two or three of the crosses he as put in in some of the games I've watched then hopefully T Pope can get on the end of the them  crosses and get a  few in, and I've thought if Popey was 27 odd he would have made something of them ,big ask I know at 35 but that Akinfenwa can do it so why not Popey .

Let's be positive though I think the defence can close the door on most teams attacks but can we find the right balance to when we are good at going forwards and making sure once we score we do not let the opposition have a giveaway goal.

UTV 

Archived