Time for the club to make a statement !

3 minutes ago, vale@rocks said:

Port Vale season ticket holders and those who pay on the day are effectively mini shareholders. Without us the club would not exist. It is essential in my opinion we are kept in the loop. Sooner or later resentment and displeasure will rear its head should the silence continue. I feel they have a responsibility to all there financial supporters otherwise it becomes contemptible.

Buying a product from a business does not make you a shareholder - it makes you a customer! As I've said before, a supermarket's MD/CEO will not answer to a customer for putting up prices, so don't see why you expect the same from the Vale? If, at some time in the future, the Shanahans decide to seek investment and offer shares, then you could become a shareholder, and would be entitled to regular updates, via board meetings, probably? Until then, you can want to be kept in the loop...but don't expect it! 

Advert:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I don't really want to know the backroom stuff. It's not my decision to make, I didn't throw millions into buying the business. If the results are good im happy, if they are bad i

I’m not concerned about the silence, they know what they’re doing.

I honestly think you don’t have the emotional capacity to follow a football club if this is where you have gone due to a bad run of results... to go this nasty and vindictive. Seriously, get help

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”

Happy New Year and love 

Carol and Kevin (probably) xx 

You've been posting some right daft <ovf censored> lately. Take a break lad. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Joe B said:

Tideswell is now blocking people from the official club account for calling for Askey's sacking.

Unlike him.

Seems Leopards do change their spots.When V2001 were running the club and B&G were about.He was at the forefront demanding answers from the club.Now he is directly involved it’s like the secret service

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”

Happy New Year and love 

Wow...of all the guff you've posted in the past, this may just be the snidest, pettiest, unrealistic load of <ovf censored> ever (probably)? 

Edited by LancyTony
Addition
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Wow. Quite possibly the worst post I've ever seen on here. An absolute howler from you mate. Really nasty stuff.

Some of the insinuations regarding 'PR Guff' (feeding hungry families) and implying they're in it for the money (blatantly false) are amongst the most crass points made on this forum.

I genuinely hope you reconsider the points made here.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 4

Advert:

What can be said?  
Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Atrocious post.
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Prat 

18 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Silly billy 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Buying a product from a business does not make you a shareholder - it makes you a customer! As I've said before, a supermarket's MD/CEO will not answer to a customer for putting up prices, so don't see why you expect the same from the Vale? If, at some time in the future, the Shanahans decide to seek investment and offer shares, then you could become a shareholder, and would be entitled to regular updates, via board meetings, probably? Until then, you can want to be kept in the loop...but don't expect it! 

i was figuratively speaking. I was a shareholder previously and lost my money so i am fully aware of what you say. Irrespective of your thoughts mine remain the same. i pay my way and it would be nice especially based on the potential purchase of new season tickets we know what is going on where football issues are concerned.

24 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Oh dear!thats got to be the worst post ever.I'm done with this site now.Time for a break.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

I honestly think you don’t have the emotional capacity to follow a football club if this is where you have gone due to a bad run of results... to go this nasty and vindictive.

Seriously, get help. Talk to someone. Anger like that will eat you up inside and can be seriously damaging. 

• Like 6

Advert:

6 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

One thing bugging me at the mo is all these rumors about Sinclair interfering and causing problems, and being a bell end. Also talk of him bringing the likes of Robinson and Mckirdy 

Not true. Sinclair had zero to do with McKirdy signing. 

• Like 2

What can be said?  
Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

You should be ashamed of that post
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

TJH we are all angry and pretty upset with the current situation, but your post is bang out of order.

• Like 2

Not a great post, but shows the levels of frustration at the moment as nothing appears to be getting done to steady the ship. Im convinced that conversations are taking place, and plans being made, but we might all need to be patient for a few days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melv said:

Seems Leopards do change their spots.When V2001 were running the club and B&G were about.He was at the forefront demanding answers from the club.Now he is directly involved it’s like the secret service

Not at the start he wasnt he slated anyone anti Bratt and the same happened with smurf he only got onside when the majority were turning

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

What a complete knob of a post,truly disgraceful

We all differ in opinions but this wow just wow,you look a class A weapon with that post.... They have put in a hell of a lot more money than us fans have lets be fair and i guess a fair whack will be their own personal money.

Get me banned i couldn't give a <ovf censored> but stay off the sherry 

Edited by werstayinup
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Not at the start he wasnt he slated anyone anti Bratt and the same happened with smurf he only got onside when the majority were turning

Wasn't it Tideswell that described Bratt as "the steady hand on the tiller"?!

I thought at the time (even before the "steady hand" starting paying himself £50K/year) that it was a ridiculous comment to make.

• Like 2