Advert

Advert

Time for the club to make a statement !

Gareths54

Advert

3 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”

WTF!??  Take a break and crack open the Christmas chocolate.

What an absolute knob. You need get off here, for your own sanity. Yeah we are all getting frustrated and want answers, but give your f ING head a wobble

What can be said?  
Maybe the following? 
“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”
Happy New Year and love 
Carol and Kevin (probably) xx 

9 hours ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Wasn't it Tideswell that described Bratt as "the steady hand on the tiller"?!

I thought at the time (even before the "steady hand" starting paying himself £50K/year) that it was a ridiculous comment to make.

Yes he did,he was very pro Bratt in his paper

At the very start when i was given bits of info i was a lone voice on here regarding anti bratt and got slated a fair bit  but others soon joined in,i even still have the abusive pm's Oliver sent me at the start saying i was going ruin the club etc until i grabbed hold of him at Bury and he shat himself. Even when B & G was set up Tideswell was against it,i remember getting spat at and abused at protests.....

1 minute ago, PV1973 said:

Old history being dug up. It’s all gone now. 

Very true,we move on,my comments only came about because someone said Tideswell was the forefront of getting Bratt out which wasn't true at all

My point is our last 2 owners were a car crash,imo we now have the best owners we could of wished for.

7 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Very true,we move on,my comments only came about because someone said Tideswell was the forefront of getting Bratt out which wasn't true at all

My point is our last 2 owners were a car crash,imo we now have the best owners we could of wished for.

well not really because it seems to me like the most important thing at the club is being ignored (the product on the pitch) and we even have so called directors blocking people on social media for asking for the managers head. that really worked out well for the previous owner didnt it.

7 hours ago, werstayinup said:

We’ve got the owners we’ve wished for in a long time but sadly we havent wished for what we’re seeing on the pitch this season so far. It’s no good having the best owners in the league (however you judge that?) if the football is the worst in the league and attendances drop like a stone, which they will. I’m hoping once again that next season is different because this one is a write off again.  I just don’t want (and trust) John Askey to rebuild the team again. That’s upto the owner but if it goes t**s up then she will be to blame along with John Askey. 

1 hour ago, sandyford_valiant said:

We’ve got the owners we’ve wished for in a long time but sadly we havent wished for what we’re seeing on the pitch this season so far. It’s no good having the best owners in the league (however you judge that?) if the football is the worst in the league and attendances drop like a stone, which they will. I’m hoping once again that next season is different because this one is a write off again.  I just don’t want (and trust) John Askey to rebuild the team again. That’s upto the owner but if it goes t**s up then she will be to blame along with John Askey. 

Yes agreed,i see where you are coming from

Maybe we will get an answer tonight depending on the result

On 28/12/2020 at 15:25, Joe B said:

Tideswell is now blocking people from the official club account for calling for Askey's sacking.

Unlike him.

Given the abuse spouted by some half wits it’s totally justified. I just wish he could go around to their house and confiscate their games of FIFA.

Archived