onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for the club to make a statement !

Gareths54

18 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”

Happy New Year and love 

Carol and Kevin (probably) xx 

Prat 

18 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”

Happy New Year and love 

Silly billy 

Advert

18 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Buying a product from a business does not make you a shareholder - it makes you a customer! As I've said before, a supermarket's MD/CEO will not answer to a customer for putting up prices, so don't see why you expect the same from the Vale? If, at some time in the future, the Shanahans decide to seek investment and offer shares, then you could become a shareholder, and would be entitled to regular updates, via board meetings, probably? Until then, you can want to be kept in the loop...but don't expect it! 

i was figuratively speaking. I was a shareholder previously and lost my money so i am fully aware of what you say. Irrespective of your thoughts mine remain the same. i pay my way and it would be nice especially based on the potential purchase of new season tickets we know what is going on where football issues are concerned.

24 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Oh dear!thats got to be the worst post ever.I'm done with this site now.Time for a break.

36 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

I honestly think you don’t have the emotional capacity to follow a football club if this is where you have gone due to a bad run of results... to go this nasty and vindictive.

Seriously, get help. Talk to someone. Anger like that will eat you up inside and can be seriously damaging. 

6 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

One thing bugging me at the mo is all these rumors about Sinclair interfering and causing problems, and being a bell end. Also talk of him bringing the likes of Robinson and Mckirdy 

Not true. Sinclair had zero to do with McKirdy signing. 

What can be said?  
Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

You should be ashamed of that post

56 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

TJH we are all angry and pretty upset with the current situation, but your post is bang out of order.

Not a great post, but shows the levels of frustration at the moment as nothing appears to be getting done to steady the ship. Im convinced that conversations are taking place, and plans being made, but we might all need to be patient for a few days.

1 hour ago, melv said:

Seems Leopards do change their spots.When V2001 were running the club and B&G were about.He was at the forefront demanding answers from the club.Now he is directly involved it’s like the secret service

Not at the start he wasnt he slated anyone anti Bratt and the same happened with smurf he only got onside when the majority were turning

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

What a complete knob of a post,truly disgraceful

We all differ in opinions but this wow just wow,you look a class A weapon with that post.... They have put in a hell of a lot more money than us fans have lets be fair and i guess a fair whack will be their own personal money.

Get me banned i couldn't give a <ovf censored> but stay off the sherry 

37 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Not at the start he wasnt he slated anyone anti Bratt and the same happened with smurf he only got onside when the majority were turning

Wasn't it Tideswell that described Bratt as "the steady hand on the tiller"?!

I thought at the time (even before the "steady hand" starting paying himself £50K/year) that it was a ridiculous comment to make.

7 hours ago, Joe B said:

Can we not apply Occam's Razor and instead of assuming there's some form of circus going on at Vale Park, look towards the altogether more likely scenario that Askey isn't doing a great job of winning football games? Probably a consequence of another litany of subpar signings compounded by now-predictable tactics and ageing/regression of key players?

Take a bow Joe. This is exactly it.

Archived