onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for the club to make a statement !

Gareths54

Advert

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

I do think greater communication with the Supporters Club is paramount.

In an age of instant and pervasive communication, the Supporters Club should serve as a steady conduit to ensure that fans views are relayed to the club without this circus we've got currently, we've rumours all over the show and a fan being blocked from the twitter account.

I would be in favour of an online Supporters Club meeting in the New Year. 

Strange that it's gone very quiet between PVFC and PVSC since Tideswell has arrived🤔🤔A coincidence or what??

I do not want a statement I want the players do the talking with there performance levels improving ten fold .

ATTITUDE Application Heart effort .

If you do not possess this in any form of work you should not be employed in any form of work .

This is not about Carol this is about what Carol  should demand and im sure she does at Synthetic Solutions that's high quality work by high quality people .

I do not see that on the pitch at present if these players can only offer the lame showing v Barrow then if I was in charge of them I'd show them the door ,I'd have shown a few the door after the tranmere debacle .

Askey picks these players and just stands emotionless as defeat after defeat destroy peoples opinion of Vale, On the up they said and now on the way down because wheres the commitment the endeavour the keep going till the end mentality ,will to win ,you either got it or you haven't, he brought these players in it's on him end off.

Askey out and take some of the players with you ,hoax on at another club but not ours take your stoke loving staff with you .

Even under Glover we could defend some of the goals we give away are deliberate read what you want into that but it's TRUE .

ENOUGH IS Enough he cannot turn this round he isnt capable .

1 hour ago, andy jones said:

By not saying anything the club are doing something.

Personally, I am very pleased we have a club being run professionally, has a 5 star rating for work in the Community.

Investing in the Academy, great to see another youngster on the bench last match.

Has, without fuss, overhauled the non footballing staff and created a quality working environment.

Above all else clearly has a forward plan.

Top quality Carol,

Let's just see what the future brings, the club is in the best hands it's ever been

Best community work the club can do is win football games. A Port Vale in the Championship would do wonders for local business with increased revenue from travelling fans (post covid). 

Port Vale season ticket holders and those who pay on the day are effectively mini shareholders. Without us the club would not exist. It is essential in my opinion we are kept in the loop. Sooner or later resentment and displeasure will rear its head should the silence continue. I feel they have a responsibility to all their financial supporters otherwise it becomes contemptible.

41 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Yes, doesn't seem to be a great deal of engagement at present, considering how important the Supporters Club could be at a time when the fans can't assemble biweekly at Vale Park. 

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”

Happy New Year and love 

Carol and Kevin (probably) xx 

3 minutes ago, vale@rocks said:

Port Vale season ticket holders and those who pay on the day are effectively mini shareholders. Without us the club would not exist. It is essential in my opinion we are kept in the loop. Sooner or later resentment and displeasure will rear its head should the silence continue. I feel they have a responsibility to all there financial supporters otherwise it becomes contemptible.

Buying a product from a business does not make you a shareholder - it makes you a customer! As I've said before, a supermarket's MD/CEO will not answer to a customer for putting up prices, so don't see why you expect the same from the Vale? If, at some time in the future, the Shanahans decide to seek investment and offer shares, then you could become a shareholder, and would be entitled to regular updates, via board meetings, probably? Until then, you can want to be kept in the loop...but don't expect it! 

3 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

“Sorry we are plummeting down the league and the budget is down this year....but look at the wonderful new plastic seats in the Lorne Street! We also have the Robbie gig hopefully in July and we delivered our 100,000,000 sandwich to some old guys struggling with Covid. 

I know the old owner would have been upset by any critique of a club sliding down the league and would probably be telling you all to f-off by now...however I won’t be doing  any such thing. Instead I am very touched by the wonderful money...I mean...support all the fans at the club have given me and Kevin. 

I know as I long as I keep plugging all this cheap community PR guff, you as fans will continue to lap it up as we march towards the promised land of the Conference North. This will help the community through cheaper ticket prices and more local matches for you all.”

Happy New Year and love 

You've been posting some right daft <ovf censored> lately. Take a break lad. 

4 hours ago, Joe B said:

Tideswell is now blocking people from the official club account for calling for Askey's sacking.

Unlike him.

Seems Leopards do change their spots.When V2001 were running the club and B&G were about.He was at the forefront demanding answers from the club.Now he is directly involved it’s like the secret service

9 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Wow...of all the guff you've posted in the past, this may just be the snidest, pettiest, unrealistic load of <ovf censored> ever (probably)? 

20 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What can be said?  

Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Wow. Quite possibly the worst post I've ever seen on here. An absolute howler from you mate. Really nasty stuff.

Some of the insinuations regarding 'PR Guff' (feeding hungry families) and implying they're in it for the money (blatantly false) are amongst the most crass points made on this forum.

I genuinely hope you reconsider the points made here.

What can be said?  
Maybe the following? 

Happy New Year and love 

Atrocious post.

Archived